Marketing AssociateCraigmyle Legal Nurse Services LLC
Sales and Marketing InternSeed Media Arts
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Marketing InternJefferson Radiology
Creative Internet Marketing EntrepreneurPower Up Lead Systems
Marketing and New Product Development Assistant in ChinaHaiwei Career Services Co., Ltd
Social Media + Office Manager InternMissionU
Digital Event Marketing InternBookmark This
Alternative Assets Events
5 Penn Plaza 19th Floor
New York, NY
Posted: April 07 2017
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We a third party marketing and event production firm serving the Hedge Fund industry.
with 3 offices in US (NY -Boca Raton + Princeton)
Internship is Unpaid.
Event Campaign Manager Seeking Eight (8) Finance or Marketing interns for Finance Event Driven digital marketing campaigns for 2017. Must have basic knowledge of Email Marketing CRM and Excel Spreadsheets, Must be organized, Great opportunity to develop and plan a National project from beginning to end. Work in Downtown Manhattan office.
We are looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals. Gain work experience in a event planning and marketing from the largest finance event marketer in the industry.
• High brand awareness, supported by national advertising campaigns.
• Professional field-marketing materials.
• The latest in sales-automation technology.
• Add professional work experience to your resume by gaining hands-on experience.
• Kick start your career by participating in an internship program that could lead to a job that moves where you need it to.
• Gain exposure to day-to-day business activities, including lead generation, business-to-business (B2B) sales and account management.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target audiences.
- Assist with speaking events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
Strong organizational skills; attention to detail and accuracy.
- Located in the New York City area.
Write a brief paragraph explaining why you would like this internship and provide email & phone number on your resume. Thank you.
RequirementsPreferred Competencies, Education and Experience:
- Ability to be flexible to M-F Work in Downtown Manhattan.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Accounting, Finance or Marketing.
• Desire to work with a leading company that will offer you excellent marketing support.
• Interest in Event Marketing and Digital Media Marketing
• Drive to help others.
• Articulate self-starter and team player.
- Must be tech savvy! Must have an interest in virtual business digital technologies.