Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Marketing and Advertising InternshipThe Dance Connection
Digital Marketer/Product PromoterSunState Digital Solutions
Brand Representative Internship for Film Production CompanyDot Five Films
Marketing ManagerAmber Boyd Attorney at Law
Social Media/Marketing/Website DeveloperIndelible Ink-NY
Amazing Paid Sales and Marketing Internship OpportunityBookmark This
1640 Powers Ferry Road
Posted: September 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCommercient is seeking an outgoing Sales and Marketing Intern. As a Sales and Marketing Intern at Commercient, you will work closely with both departments and gain hands on experience in the following:
We’re looking for someone who will perform market research, optimize reporting and automation, and help with managing leads and prospect data. Additionally, you will work with the marketing team to design digital marketing campaigns and workflows.
Interested applicants must have availability to work a 3-day schedule. This is a part-time position.
The beauty of a startup is that we all get to help out with a little bit of anything. Come in armed to tell us what you’re passionate about and what skills you want to gain.
Responsibilities● Manage the daily Social Media Checklist
● Event scheduling and outbound marketing
● Data management (list cleanse & uploads) in Salesforce
● Developing use cases and case studies to be used by the company
● Internal and external communication through email and phone calls
● Assists with branding content and imagery development selection
● Team administrative support (business card orders, generate SEO reports, office party planning)
Requirements● Rising Junior, Senior or recent graduate from a Business or Marketing degree program or related field
● Preferred 1 year of related work experience in a professional environment
● Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Must be proficient using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Social Media sites (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
● Knowledge of the following tools isn’t necessary but will get you bonus points: Salesforce, Buffer, Gotomeeting, Google Analytics
SkillsRequired - Marketing and Sales, Social Media, Social Media Marketing, Microsoft Suites
Preferred - Salesforce, Social Media Management, GoToMeeting, Google Analytics