Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Business Development / Sales Intern - Niagara Business Development GroupNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
Marketing InternZAG Group of Companies
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Communications and Digital Media InternStella Ashaolu
Marketing and Media InternshipStarEvents
MARKETING / PR PROMOTION INTERNSHIPBookmark This
Posted: June 16 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe idea for Plague is to create a perfect medium for spreading information as wide as it deserves to be spread, without any boundaries.
We give opportunity to get some solid startup experience while actually not having to take any risk at all. Not only you are going to work with the international team, but also your voice will be heard.
Our goal is to establish Ambassadors network and we need you! While having internship you will work closely with Plag** team to spread the information like a virus across your network.
• Following Industry News & Trends
• Following all major Events/Exhibitions/Startup Competitions/Conferences
• Working on a marketing plan for each Target Audience
• Organising events in your local area
Read more about us:
ResponsibilitiesWHAT DO WE OFFER?
• Full time or part time Internship as brand ambassador anywhere in the world
• Learning opportunities where you feel you are lacking skills
• Active social life
• Working in the international team
• Flexible working hours, working from home
• Getting recommendation letter from international company
BEST INTERNS AFTER THE INTERNSHIP WILL GET A JOB OFFER!
We don’t need your everyday boring motivation letter, which you just copy and paste to every company. Download our application in google market (Android) or app store (Iphone) and send us a small paragraph why you like Plag**
Please send CV + motivation letter: email@example.com
RequirementsWHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Active Plag** user
• Very social and outgoing personality
• Interested in marketing, communication