Marketing AnalystLinda Lesater & Co Services
PR/ Marketing Intern- Full Time / Immediate HireCobalt Executives, Inc.
Marketing AssistantThrive Events, Inc.
SEO Marketing & Social Media GuruEtching-It.com
Social Media Marketing InternCreatively Digital Marketing
Social Media InternStartup Pros LLC
App Development Firm Internship - Shark TankBookmark This
Elite App Creations
1582 Monrovia Ave
Newport Beach, CA
Posted: September 21 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBased in beautiful Newport Beach, Elite App Creations is a unique blend of creative designers, tech savvy developers and awesome project managers. We don’t just develop apps. We build dreams.
We are a small team of smart, young, fun individuals which makes working with us that much better. You can learn more about our company here (http://eliteappcreations.com/)
What you will learn:
- Will learn the process of creating an app.
- Will learn about marketing in general and marketing for apps.
- Will have an opportunity to learn about project management.
- Will have an opportunity to learn about how to get clients and how to negotiate deals with them.
We can give you college credit and an unparalleled experience in the app creation business from the ground up. We are only looking for candidates with a “Roll up your sleeves” mentality. As we are getting ready to launch some heavy hitters, you will be a big part of our success moving forward. We look forward to meeting you!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related fields.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.