Digital Marketing & Sales Coordinator- InternshipThigPro
Theatre Marketing Intern (Social Media, Press Outreach, Audience Cultivation)OnQ Talent Agency
Brand Ambassador and MarketingFREY
WGBH PBS LearningMedia: MarketingWGBH
Marketing Intern (International/Nonprofit)Davis Weaver Collective (Innovative Venture Solutions)
Business Development/MarketingInfinity Canopy
Intern positions available at Film company - Marketing Majors welcomed - Must be in collegePES
App Development Firm Internship - Work by the beachBookmark This
Elite App Creations
1582 Monrovia Ave.
Newport Beach, CA
Posted: September 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBased in beautiful Newport Beach, Elite App Creations is a unique blend of creative designers, tech savvy developers and awesome project managers. We don’t just develop apps. We build dreams.
We are a small team of smart and not that old individuals which makes working with us that much better. You can learn more about our company here (http://eliteappcreations.com/)
What you will learn:
- Will learn the process of creating an app.
- Will learn about marketing in general and marketing for apps and app
- Will have an opportunity to learn about project management.
- Will have an opportunity to learn about how to get clients and how to negotiate deals with them.
We can give you college credit and an unparalleled experience in the app creation business from the ground up. We are only looking for candidates with a “Roll up your sleeves” mentality. As we are getting ready to launch some heavy hitters, you will be a big part of our success moving forward. We look forward to meeting you!
ResponsibilitiesResearch in the fields related to app development and businesses.
- Reaching out to other companies/major influencers/magazines in order to promote our company.
- You will have an opportunity to oversee our project management and help our project managers with their work.
-Creating social media content
-Handling inbound customer service requests
-Exploring new marketing and growth channels
-Managing and amplifying existing marketing efforts
Requirements- Pursuing or in possession of a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a degree from a business school, other majors should feel encouraged to apply.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.