Website image and content workZiberty Inc.
Business Development and Marketing InternJulia Franzosa INC
Marketing InternErupt Marketing
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT Internship ( IN HOME CARE service)www.oneononeseniorcare.com
Tech Startup Marketing InternshipCarBlip
Get your foot in the door! Internship - Marketing/AdvertisingGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Social Media Marketing Agency Fall Internship in Woodland HillsBright Age
Media Marketing InternshipiDataBreak, Inc.
App Development Firm Internship - Work by the beachBookmark This
Elite App Creations
1582 Monrovia Ave.
Newport Beach, CA
Posted: September 15 2015
DescriptionBased in beautiful Newport Beach, Elite App Creations is a unique blend of creative designers, tech savvy developers and awesome project managers. We don’t just develop apps. We build dreams.
We are a small team of smart and not that old individuals which makes working with us that much better. You can learn more about our company here (http://eliteappcreations.com/)
What you will learn:
- Will learn the process of creating an app.
- Will learn about marketing in general and marketing for apps and app
- Will have an opportunity to learn about project management.
- Will have an opportunity to learn about how to get clients and how to negotiate deals with them.
We can give you college credit and an unparalleled experience in the app creation business from the ground up. We are only looking for candidates with a “Roll up your sleeves” mentality. As we are getting ready to launch some heavy hitters, you will be a big part of our success moving forward. We look forward to meeting you!
ResponsibilitiesResearch in the fields related to app development and businesses.
- Reaching out to other companies/major influencers/magazines in order to promote our company.
- You will have an opportunity to oversee our project management and help our project managers with their work.
-Creating social media content
-Handling inbound customer service requests
-Exploring new marketing and growth channels
-Managing and amplifying existing marketing efforts
Requirements- Pursuing or in possession of a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a degree from a business school, other majors should feel encouraged to apply.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.