Communications SpecialistZimplistic Pte Ltd
Marketing InternNANTHEALTH CARE
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Queen Concepts & Co.
Stellar Digital Marketing InternHemp Educate America
Marketing & Sales InternshipLinda Mendible
sampling sauces/ in store demoslivita, llc dba the blonde italian
Marketing InternBlack Onyx World, LLC
Marketing InternTickleMe Entertainment
Arboriculture/Horticulture Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Gruett Tree Company
1204 W. Struck Ave.
Posted: August 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a full-service tree company with more than 30 years in the business! Our business is focused on environmentally-sound, research-based approaches to landscaping and tree care, operating at the intersection of biology, environment, culture, and cost. We are currently seeking interns to help push our company forward and reach new audiences! Interns will have the opportunity to work with a diverse group of professionals dedicated to preserving both our urban forest and the environment that supports it.
Responsibilities- Researching target audience characteristics and desires
- Fortifying the company’s social media presence
- Creating and running advertising campaigns using various modalities
- Creating promotional materials
Requirements- Must be at least 18 years of age and eligible to work in the United States
- Must have general knowledge of marketing and advertising strategies
- Must have an interest in arboriculture, plant biology, ecology, landscaping and/or related fields
- Must have advanced writing skills
- Must have a strong social media presence (or know how to foster one)
- Must have strong ethics and be able to keep in mind what is best for the client, the trees, and the environment
- Must be confident and assertive
- Must be communicative, responsible, and able to work both independently and in a team environment