Marketing InternKong Digital
Marketing & Communications InternSan Francisco Wholesale Produce Market
TAX PREPARER/ADMIN ASSISTNurepublic
Marketing InternshipNamdar Realty Group
Social Media Marketing InternshipAdMix Social
Brand AmbassadorThe AroundCampus Group
Marketing & Development Coordinator - Spring 17Project Footsteps, Inc
Are you a Social Media and Marketing ROCK STARBookmark This
BG Consulting / Karine Sultan / Valenz handmade
8230 Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: April 02 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a dynamic SOCIAL MEDIA rock start Intern.
The Marketing Communications Intern under the supervision of our Marketing Director will gain exposure to and participate in tactical marketing planning and execution of our advertising, graphic design and artworks, events execution, social media, direct mail and email campaigns, and marketing collateral. This is a well-rounded position that will provide an Intern with exposure to all elements of a corporate marketing program and its work efforts. Experience in fashion industry is a plus.
We will teach how to be an entrepreneur and create your own business.
Provide School Credit and compensation Payed by commission if you close deals.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
• Blogging, SEO, writing and research skills
• Social media skills and/or love of social media and marketing
• Understanding of social networking and social media best practices as Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
• Communications, advertising or PR major preferred
• Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator preferred
• Help with PR (contact blogs, stylist and magazines)
• High level of creativity
• Community management
• Be awesome
Commitment to excellence and willingness to learn.
SkillsRequired - Social Media
Preferred - Social Media Advertising, Social Media Blogging, Brand Communication, Public Relations, Pinterest, Facebook, Facebook Marketing, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Blogger, Blogger Relations