Social Media Marketing for Growing App CompanySurfwrench LLC
Marketing InternAndrea Patrick Consulting
Social Media Community Manager Student Internship (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Content Creator Student Internship (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Marketing internshipPuig NA
Digital Media InternThe Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Community Services Center
Summer Marketing Intern - Paid InternshipMorph Management
Assistant Marketing Manager TraineeBookmark This
Legacy Business Consultants
100 South 4th Street, Suite 550
St Louis, MO
Posted: July 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Legacy Business Consultants Inc. is a privately-owned sales and marketing firm here in Saint Louis. Our diverse client portfolio includes market development and events with industry leaders across multiple business categories. We provide unlimited promotional opportunities for each individual who joins our team based 100% on achievement not seniority. By pushing our candidates to step outside of their comfort zones while practicing their newly acquired skills alongside more advanced team members, they achieve fantastic goals in exceptionally short amounts of time, with many advancing into management positions within six to nine months. From internships to career opportunities, Legacy Business Consultants provides upward mobility, travel opportunities, hand-on coaching, and networking conferences. Most importantly, we provide our team not only the opportunities for advancement, but also the training, mentorship and conferences so that each individual has the tools necessary to be a successful as they want to be.
The main focus of this position is to promote our clients brand names by developing and implementing field marketing programs. This role will require working closely with others and corporate marketing and sales organizations to help develop and execute marketing programs that will increase demand and drive revenue. Key responsibilities include developing competitive marketing solutions and providing unmatched customer service for our clients and consumers. The position requires strong presentation skills and may require some direct client and agency interactions on as needed basis. This position will also be focused in generating market competitive sales strategies, providing strong customer support, and training in all aspects of business management.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities For This Position Include:
• Advise on new ideas to generate revenue for various clientele
• Develop and execute marketing and sales strategies for clients in target region’s events
• Learn management skills to manage projects and teams
• Train new employees in areas of sales, marketing, and human resources when responsibility is earned
• Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
• Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
• In person sales and marketing presentations with business and consumer
Position will be considered for senior campaign management roles
RequirementsDesired Qualities in the clients Ideal Candidate:
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Journalism- but willing to make exceptions for the right candidate
• 1-2 years experience or training of relevant experience in marketing management with proven success
• Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently.
• Basic understanding of marketing concepts and sales strategy
• Ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced team environment
• Strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure
• Great interpersonal skills and social competency
• Ambition, a strong work ethic, and a student mentality