Marketing InternSolar Art
Content Specialist Intern (Social Media)Strategy Marketing Solutions
Digital Marketing/ Website DevelopmentJobs in ETFs
Social Media & Community Management InternKnowe
Marketing Internship at USA Apparel CompanySuuchi
Internship For Digital Marketing AgencyEmpire Traffic Group LLC
Media and Public RelationsCat Depot
Assistant Producer InternshipBookmark This
FSF AGENCY INC
1200 BRICKELL AVE. PENTHOUSE 1950 SUITE #43
Posted: October 01 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo not apply to this internship if you are weak of mind or faint of heart.
Do not apply to this internship if you lack the resolve and resilience to succeed.
Do not apply to this internship if you are known to be a quitter, a faker, or all talk.
Do apply to this internship if you have been known to persevere through adversity.
Do apply to this internship if the desire for success runs through your blood.
Do apply to this internship if you are ready to commit your life to changing the world.
An economic catastrophe affecting Baby Boomers to Millennials is upon us, and if you are in college chances are you or someone you know are racking up thousands of dollars in student loan debt which could take years if not decades to pay back. Debt which cannot be discharged in bankruptcy and follows you for the rest of your life.
Is this the American dream we are willing to accept?
Or is it time to do something different…
At the heart of the American economy is the local business, owned and operated by a business owner. These are the mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, cousins and neighbors all around us that create the real economy. The doctors, lawyers, dentists, auto workers, retailers, restaurants, professionals and practitioners who supply the much needed services of every American City and town.
To survive every company needs to; attract new customers, increase revenue from existing customers, or re-activate old customers. If they aren't doing these things they are dying.
Many businesses, even today, lack a viable web presence, existing by word of mouth only and traditional marketing methods. Marketing methods which are outdated, inefficient and continue to lose relevancy.
You can now be part of the positive change that your financial future and the economy depends on. By bringing solutions to businesses which attract new customers, increase revenue from existing customers, and reactivate old customers, you can be a part of a real positive impact in the economy by building a profitable network of the most powerful influential people in your community, the business owners. These solutions include;
Targeted Keyword Research
Company Branding or Rebranding
Business Card Creation & Printing
Flyer Creation & Printing
Banner Creation & Printing
Landing Page Creation
Company Website Creation
Blog Creation, Maintenance & Syndication
Website Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Local Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Email Sequence Creation & Implementation
Commercial Video Production
Video Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Video Landing Page Creation
Lead Magnet Creation & Implementation
Follow Up Email Sequence Creation
Social Media Marketing
Mobile App Creation & Publishing
Pay Per Click Marketing
You will then schedule a Prospective Partners (PP) to speak with an executive producer, where the Executive Producer will offer a 12 month strategy blueprint.
Responsibilities========> TO APPLY VISIT: FSFAgency.com/Internships <========
- To dedicate 100% of your time while working in the internship researching, contacting and scheduling Prospective Partners who meet the company criteria to become New Partners.
- To follow through on all time commitments made to the internship in a punctual and professional manner.
- To diligently study and comprehend the educational material which will be provided throughout the internship, which will be in video, audio, and text form.
- To create personalized videos with a cell phone, DSLR camera, or webcam for prospective partners following a script and format provided by the company where you will identify problems and missing items in a businesses online presence and how the company can solve those issues for the prospective partner.
- To send daily messages to new prospective partners through linkedin, sms text messaging, email, facebook, phone calls to business owners and professionals provided by the company and independently researched by the intern.
- To follow up with prospective partners through on a daily basis through linkedin, sms text messaging, email, facebook, phone calls to business owners and professionals provided by the company and independently researched by the intern.
- To guide prospective partners through any web pages, videos, white papers, presentations and to answer or take note of any questions from prospective partners and in a timely fashion receiving an appropriate answer through Manager/ Executive producer and relaying the answer to prospective partner.
- To create and maintain and organized log of all contact, messages, follow ups, questions, and meetings with prospective partners and to, on a daily basis deliver the log to inters assigned Manager/Executive Producer.
- To show up punctually to all local events as prescribed by the company, except in rare cases of emergency, these events include; meetings at local chambers of commerce, business networking meetings, prospective partner meetings, educational events.
- To schedule prospective partners for one on one meetings with Managers/Executive producers or into exclusive LIVE webinars with Executive Producers where the Executive Producer will outline a 12 month plan to reach the prospective partners goal if the Prospective Partner accepts they will become a New Partner.
Prospective Partner (PP): Any Business Owner Conducting Legal Business In The State of Florida with 1 to 100+ Employees, Who Has Been Contacted By The Company, Its Officers, Or Interns.
New Partner (NP): Any Business Owner Currently Enrolled in a Program Offered by the company in order to complete a desired objective; get more new customers, increase revenue from existing customers and or reactivate old customers.
Requirements========> TO APPLY VISIT: FSFAgency.com/Internships <========
As an Assistant Producer (AP) intern you will be assigned an Executive Producer (EP) who will direct you to research and find Prospective Partners (PP), contact Prospective Partners (PP) given to you by the company, meet with Prospective Partners (PP) at Chambers of Commerce meetings and other business networking events and schedule Prospective Partners (PP) to strategy sessions where a comprehensive 12 month strategy blueprint will be presented to the business owner by an Executive Producer (EP).
You will create custom messages and video audits which show a business owner where their business is lacking and how it can be improved.
You will guide the Prospective Partner to Webpages, Videos, Presentations, Texts, & Other Material as Directed by your Assigned Executive Producer to educate your Prospective Partner about individual solutions.
You will ensure that the Prospective Partners (PP) fills out all necessary pages to Enroll in a partner program.
If the Prospective Partner agrees to the terms the Prospective Partner (PP) will become a New Partner (NP). You will be compensated based on 10% of the up front fee and 5% of the monthly fee agreed to by the Executive Producer and the New Partner (PP), to achieve the goals outlined in the 12 month strategy blueprint.
Depending on the size of the business the company has different pricing levels to meet all New Partner (NP) needs.
*Prices are subject to change.
1 -5 Employees: $1,500 up front & $500/month = $150 up front & $25/month for 12 months = $550 PTI
6-10 Employees: $3,500 up front & $1,000/month = $350 up front & $50/month for 12 months = $950 PTI
10-25 Employees: $5,000 up front & $2,500/month = $500 up front & $125/month for 12 months = $2,000 PTI
25-50 Employees: $7,500 up front & $5,000/month = $750 up front & $250/month for 12 months = $3,750 PTI
51-100 Employees: $10,000 up front & $7,500/month = $1,000 up front & $375/month for 12 months = $5,500 PTI
100+ Employees: Starting at $25,000 up front & $10,000/month = $2,500 up front & $500/month for 12 months = $8,500 PTI
PTI = Paid To Intern
Prospective Partners (PP) with 100+ Employees will have specific deals negotiated by and between the Executive Producer and the Prospective Partner. Intern will be paid respectively from any deal reached between Prospective Partners (PP) and the company.
- Working Towards Bachelors Or Masters In Communications, Business, & Legal Majors
- Confident speaking, meeting & working with new people.
- Organized, punctual, committed, dedicated and focused.
- Striving for team success through good communication and follow through
- Committed to bringing value at all times
- Aspires to be as helpful and cooperative at times
- Be prepared to tackle any task
- No whining or complaining
- Always ready to do more
- When asked for one, deliver 10
- Problem solver
- Instruction follower
- A humble student