Marketing InternshipThe Dandelion Patch
Graphic Design InternKreating Kings
Social Media Marketing InternCrate Dates
Marketing/Business Development InternProperty Capsule
Marketing InternDaytona Living
Marketing and Social Media Intern NeededOne On One Press, LLC.
Marketing Intern with Business Services/Technology FirmLavoie CPA
Marketing/Advertising- Paid InternshipSynergy Management
Author / Digital Journalist for Content Marketing Company (US or Global)Bookmark This
Posted: May 26 2016
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you love journalism and want to boost your portfolio further? Do you dream about successful career in digital media in global agency?
WelkerMedia is a content marketing company that helps businesses and Fortune 500 brands grow their revenue building highly-targeted, personalized and scalable branded media. Currently we are looking for passionate authors and journalists who will provide our blog with smart and authentic content.
During the internship we will provide with our own certification and education so you can grow your knowledge. If everything is ok, you can become our constant employee
- Part-time Trainee Job 6-10 hours per week. You can combine it with education or other job;
- You get a free Certification from WelkerMedia (WM Academy);
- You get a recommendation letter from WelkerMedia;
- We help you to grow and become real specialist during this period.
Don't forget to provide us with a quick BIO, social accounts and examples of your works.
Responsibilities- Curate latest news and trends about Content marketing, Digital Media, Social Media and Entertainment;
- Prepare relevant stories and articles in english (examples: Digiday, Contently, Mashable, Adweek and etc);
- Spend interviews with opinion leaders in USA, Europe and Asia. Areas: Digital, Media, Content and Entertainment;
- Suggest ideas to develop our content plan;
- Distribute and share stories.
Requirements- Journalism and new media faculties students;
- You have a minimal portfolio and publications;
- You love writing and storytelling;
- Active social media accounts (Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Linkedin);
- Great writing skills;
- Readiness to learn every day and every hour.
- You would like to build a big career in content marketing / digital media business.
SkillsRequired - Writing and Editing, Writing For The Web, Article Writing
Preferred - Content Marketing