Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Coordinator for Beach Lifestyle and Media Production companyBeachBlankets.com LLC
Marketing InternThe Toy Museum of NY
Social Media & Community Management InternSwarmsales
Marketing InternTAVERN ON THE WHARF
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNCS PTE LTD
Marketing Intern (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Awesome Design InternBookmark This
665 8th Street, Suite C
Posted: September 24 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe're an idea studio specializing in innovative digital experiences that buzz with energy, deliver value, and inspire action. Our clients include high-growth startups, venture capital firms, and Fortune 500 companies. Learn more at: http://thinkpearlio.com/
Why you should work with us?
Fun & relaxed environment.
Interesting projects that excite & inspire.
Great support from the leadership.
We love to attend events around the city.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback