Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Email Marketing/Social Media SpecialistGutierrez Productions, Inc.
Marketing Intern PositionPLM METTA HEALING OASIS, LLC
Marketing and Sales w/ CommisionNuMainstream Marketing and Publishing
DIGITAL MARKETING INTERNSHIP IN LIFE SCIENCES and HEALTH CAREWorldwide Clinical Trials
Social Media Community Manager Student Internship (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Content Creator Student Internship (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
American Family Marketing Internship- Part-timeAmerican Family Insurance, Sedlak & Associates
Awesome Design InternBookmark This
665 8th Street, Suite C
Posted: September 24 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe're an idea studio specializing in innovative digital experiences that buzz with energy, deliver value, and inspire action. Our clients include high-growth startups, venture capital firms, and Fortune 500 companies. Learn more at: http://thinkpearlio.com/
Why you should work with us?
Fun & relaxed environment.
Interesting projects that excite & inspire.
Great support from the leadership.
We love to attend events around the city.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback