Marketing InternFour Mine Co LLC
Marketing InternThe Tech Connection
Growth Hacker Social Media Internet Web Online Marketing Intern ( VIRTUAL OK )SnowSugar Video
iPhone Videographer intern for Online Marketing, Online class courseSnowSugar Video
Big real Estate Firm Looking for motivated studend ..getting to know the Manhattan Real estate markeNest seekers International
Video Creation InternMaster Shares
Brand Ambassador - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
MARKETING - LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT - PaidA&A Marketing Group
AWESOME MARKETING INTERN WANTEDBookmark This
Long Beach, CA
Posted: March 08 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt MTHC, we use a non-invasive treatment called EECP to help prevent and treat various issues from angina to erectile dysfunction and variose veins. We are a fairly new company and want to get our name out to the community. This is where you come in! We are searching for a self-starter that wants to learn from the best! You will be assisting our marketing manager with our next campaign.
If you are looking for a mundane 9-5 routine, this is not for you. We are looking for someone who enjoys being constantly challenged, has spunk, a passion for helping people and a drive to succeed. This is not a typical office job. You will be working on location throughout the beautiful city of Long Beach. Flexible schedule. May lead to long term employment.
Responsibilities- Analyzing competitor profiles and activity
- Monitoring social media and website
- Researching marketing statistics
- Assisting with coordination of special events
- Reaching out to various companies via email, phone or in person
- Creating marketing materials
Requirements- Requires a HS diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a bachelors or advanced degree in an applicable discipline.
- Passion for marketing and sales is a MUST
- Self motivated, entrepreneurial attitude with the ability to prioritize and drive projects from conception to execution.
- Excellent organization, communication and writing skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint, Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Advanced knowledge of promoting on social media
- Ability to speak well with people in various environments
- Able to work well with a team as well as on own
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Must have reliable transportation
- Long Beach local and familiarity with the different areas of the city a plus
- Medical or Sales experience a HUGE plus
SkillsRequired - Marketing and Sales, Communicate Clearly, Social Media Monitoring, Self-driven, Hard Worker, Flexible Schedule, Promotion Planning, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Marketing Event Planning, Highly Reliable, Time Management, Eager To Learn, Challenge Driven, Fast Learner, Thrive in A Fast-paced Environment, Works well in a team, Mobile Applications, Creative Campaign Development, Creative Concept Development
Preferred - Sales & Marketing Leadership, Local Marketing, Experienced Sales Professional, Exceeding Customer Expectations, Target Marketing