Marketing InternMaestro Leather
Marketing Intern (Unpaid)Center for Youth Wellness
Paid Internship for leading NJ-based Incentive/Loyalty Marketing firm!Rymax Marketing
INTERN - UHaulCarShare - Hanover College - IndianaU-Haul International
Paid Sales and Marketing Intern (Commission based intern)Hedonic Marketing Solutions
Videographer and Social Media InternshipAmerican Adventure Expeditions
MARKETING AND SALES INTERNSHIP - UnpaidThe Tree of Health Center
OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT - UnpaidThe Tree of Health Center
AWESOME MARKETING INTERN WANTEDBookmark This
Long Beach, CA
Posted: March 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt MTHC, we use a non-invasive treatment called EECP to help prevent and treat various issues from angina to erectile dysfunction and variose veins. We are a fairly new company and want to get our name out to the community. This is where you come in! We are searching for a self-starter that wants to learn from the best! You will be assisting our marketing manager with our next campaign.
If you are looking for a mundane 9-5 routine, this is not for you. We are looking for someone who enjoys being constantly challenged, has spunk, a passion for helping people and a drive to succeed. This is not a typical office job. You will be working on location throughout the beautiful city of Long Beach. Flexible schedule. May lead to long term employment.
Responsibilities- Analyzing competitor profiles and activity
- Monitoring social media and website
- Researching marketing statistics
- Assisting with coordination of special events
- Reaching out to various companies via email, phone or in person
- Creating marketing materials
Requirements- Requires a HS diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a bachelors or advanced degree in an applicable discipline.
- Passion for marketing and sales is a MUST
- Self motivated, entrepreneurial attitude with the ability to prioritize and drive projects from conception to execution.
- Excellent organization, communication and writing skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint, Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Advanced knowledge of promoting on social media
- Ability to speak well with people in various environments
- Able to work well with a team as well as on own
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Must have reliable transportation
- Long Beach local and familiarity with the different areas of the city a plus
- Medical or Sales experience a HUGE plus
SkillsRequired - Marketing and Sales, Communicate Clearly, Social Media Monitoring, Self-driven, Hard Worker, Flexible Schedule, Promotion Planning, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Marketing Event Planning, Highly Reliable, Time Management, Eager To Learn, Challenge Driven, Fast Learner, Thrive in A Fast-paced Environment, Works well in a team, Mobile Applications, Creative Campaign Development, Creative Concept Development
Preferred - Sales & Marketing Leadership, Local Marketing, Experienced Sales Professional, Exceeding Customer Expectations, Target Marketing