Former Hospitality Experience Wanted!Elite Solutions
Customer Service Associates Reps for EventsElite Solutions
Boutique Law Firm Seeking Marketing Interns-ImmediatelyThe Law Firm of Ekaterina Mouratova, PLLC
Book Marketing CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Marketing InternCloud 77
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP AVAILIBLEgypsecouture
Digital Marketing InternshipOrange Anchor Marketing
Digital Marketing InternshipParadise Productions
AWESOME MARKETING INTERN WANTEDBookmark This
Long Beach, CA
Posted: March 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt MTHC, we use a non-invasive treatment called EECP to help prevent and treat various issues from angina to erectile dysfunction and variose veins. We are a fairly new company and want to get our name out to the community. This is where you come in! We are searching for a self-starter that wants to learn from the best! You will be assisting our marketing manager with our next campaign.
If you are looking for a mundane 9-5 routine, this is not for you. We are looking for someone who enjoys being constantly challenged, has spunk, a passion for helping people and a drive to succeed. This is not a typical office job. You will be working on location throughout the beautiful city of Long Beach. Flexible schedule. May lead to long term employment.
Responsibilities- Analyzing competitor profiles and activity
- Monitoring social media and website
- Researching marketing statistics
- Assisting with coordination of special events
- Reaching out to various companies via email, phone or in person
- Creating marketing materials
Requirements- Requires a HS diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a bachelors or advanced degree in an applicable discipline.
- Passion for marketing and sales is a MUST
- Self motivated, entrepreneurial attitude with the ability to prioritize and drive projects from conception to execution.
- Excellent organization, communication and writing skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint, Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Advanced knowledge of promoting on social media
- Ability to speak well with people in various environments
- Able to work well with a team as well as on own
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Must have reliable transportation
- Long Beach local and familiarity with the different areas of the city a plus
- Medical or Sales experience a HUGE plus
SkillsRequired - Time Management, Mobile Applications, Adobe Photoshop, Fast Learner, Adobe Illustrator, Self-driven, Hard Worker, Works well in a team, Highly Reliable, Marketing Event Planning, Creative Concept Development, Flexible Schedule, Challenge Driven, Social Media Monitoring, Promotion Planning, Creative Campaign Development, Eager To Learn, Thrive in A Fast-paced Environment, Marketing and Sales, Communicate Clearly
Preferred - Sales & Marketing Leadership, Local Marketing, Target Marketing, Experienced Sales Professional, Exceeding Customer Expectations