Social & Digital Community Marketing InternBPP University
Online Marketing SpecialistEZMEDX Medical Supply
Paid Marketing Intern-virtualCompany Confidential
Marketing / Sales / Advertising InternshipOcatasi
Marketing InternSenvion Group
Marketing InternDriven Vision
Marketing InternNu Republic
Internet MarketingGFCIB and Advisers, LLC
Awesome Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
426 Marietta Street, Suite 100A
Posted: September 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe're an idea studio specializing in innovative digital experiences that buzz with energy, deliver value, and inspire action. Our clients include high-growth startups, venture capital firms, and Fortune 500 companies. Learn more at: http://thinkpearlio.com/
Why you should work with us?
Fun & relaxed environment.
Interesting projects that excite & inspire.
Great support from the leadership.
We love to attend events around the city.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment