Paid Marketing InternshipVyral Marketing
PR/Marketing internThe Mayo Agencies
Marketing InternWatchlive Inc.
Art Marketing InternGe Hummer Group Corporation
Client Acquisition Associate (Sales)Surgical Agency
Paid Product Development InternshipChinese American Art Culture Center inc
Marketing and Social Media Marketing- Help us take our new prize game App viral.iVisume.com
Marketing/Social Mediatoo pretty
B2B Finance Sales and MarketingBookmark This
Rock Castle Group
Posted: June 21 2016
Company Location: Winston Salem, NC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a full service commercial finance consulting firm. We assist entrepreneurs, businesses, commercial property owners and developers to obtain: SBA Loans, merchant cash advances, commercial real estate financing and mortgages, private equity investments, venture capital, equipment financing, receivables factoring, mobilization funding and much more. We develop a very consultative relationship with each client. Your job is to approach business owners that need investment capital or financing and then interview them to find what their funding needs are. We will then utilize our relationship with over 4,000 lenders, banks and investors to find the financing that works best for them. You will be compensated with a percentage of the net fees that are earned on the transaction. You will also receive real world experience in the exciting field of business and commercial real estate finance.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Engage in professional, highly relevant conversations with entrepreneurs, businesses, commercial property owners and developers in discovering their business funding needs.
- Follow up in a timely manner on all businesses that express an interest in our service.
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education