Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Business Development / Sales Intern - Niagara Business Development GroupNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
Marketing InternZAG Group of Companies
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Communications and Digital Media InternStella Ashaolu
Marketing and Media InternshipStarEvents
BARetc. Marketing Entry Level PositionBookmark This
1029 15th St
Posted: February 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWho are we?
BARetc. is a full-service experiential marketing agency specializing in spirit, wine and beer elevation. We plan, staff and execute retail, on-premise and other promotional events. However, we’re not your average bottle-pusher with a pretty face (although we are pretty good-looking). BARetc.’s winning formula hones in on three critical flavors: brand activation, consumer engagement and digital reinforcement.
Our internship program for students and recent graduates provides the opportunity to gain practical marketing experience in a dynamic agency environment. Some responsibilities may overlap and further learning opportunities will develop organically through close work with our marketing, management, operations and administrative teams.
• Data Entry
• Support account team(s) in all aspects of client program planning and execution, including market/demographic research, P.O.S. sourcing, vendor/supplier coordination & idea generation
• Aid in the design and presentation of client pitches
• Various administrative tasks, as needed
• Assist with program reporting and documentation for clients
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications or graphic design (preferred but not required)
• Age 21+, as on-site bar/club/special event venue visits may be an option
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to multitask and think/work independently
• Self-motivated, highly organized and detail oriented
• Experience in MS Office programs, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Interest in the promotional/events marketing industry
In-office time: 40 hours a week Paid $12 per hour
In-Field time is available