Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
Digital Marketing Intern- ORLANDO & TAMPA AREASOneThing Strategic Marketing Group
Social Media InternProspect Row
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]IM Boston
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]Yougoz
Social media intern for a chatbot startupDaily Deals & Coupons
Social Media, Marketing & Public Relations Management InternDesign Weave/ NuSleep Bedding
BARetc. Marketing Entry Level PositionBookmark This
1029 15th St
Posted: February 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWho are we?
BARetc. is a full-service experiential marketing agency specializing in spirit, wine and beer elevation. We plan, staff and execute retail, on-premise and other promotional events. However, we’re not your average bottle-pusher with a pretty face (although we are pretty good-looking). BARetc.’s winning formula hones in on three critical flavors: brand activation, consumer engagement and digital reinforcement.
Our internship program for students and recent graduates provides the opportunity to gain practical marketing experience in a dynamic agency environment. Some responsibilities may overlap and further learning opportunities will develop organically through close work with our marketing, management, operations and administrative teams.
• Data Entry
• Support account team(s) in all aspects of client program planning and execution, including market/demographic research, P.O.S. sourcing, vendor/supplier coordination & idea generation
• Aid in the design and presentation of client pitches
• Various administrative tasks, as needed
• Assist with program reporting and documentation for clients
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications or graphic design (preferred but not required)
• Age 21+, as on-site bar/club/special event venue visits may be an option
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to multitask and think/work independently
• Self-motivated, highly organized and detail oriented
• Experience in MS Office programs, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Interest in the promotional/events marketing industry
In-office time: 40 hours a week Paid $12 per hour
In-Field time is available