- Internships /
- Marketing /
- Become an online marketing expert, working with a variety of different companies
Visual Communications Internship at SB MarketingSB Marketing LLC
Web DeveloperThe Trinitee Group, LLC.
Marketing/Sales InternshipPheramor, Inc.
*Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Marketing InternPark Group Solutions
Sponsorship, Marketing & Media AssistantThe Festival of Ballooning, Inc.
Marketing InternThe Thaddeus Foundation
Marketing and Real Estate InternThe Lipman Group Sotheby's International Realty
Become an online marketing expert, working with a variety of different companiesBookmark This
Posted: September 09 2016
Company Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe're an online marketing agency. We're all about showing our clients lots of love, using clever marketing tactics to help build businesses from the ground up, and having fun while we do it.
We are Clever Zebo (www.cleverzebo.com).
We're in San Francisco, but accepting applicants all over North America.
As an intern, you can be anywhere in the world, as long as you have a fast WiFi connection and are ultra-responsive. This internship will start with a few test projects after the interview. If you do fantastic work and fit the culture, you will be hired as a contractor and be paid hourly.
We're looking for a great thinker, writer and account manager who wants to learn skills related to online marketing and how to grow a business.
ResponsibilitiesWho should apply: recent grads.
We're looking for a fun, brilliant and energetic professional to help us with account management, project management and execution of online marketing strategies for our clients.
* Help with prospecting and partnership development
* Proficiently execute marketing initiatives such as PPC campaigns, SEO tasks, content and/or copywriting, etc.
* Collaborate closely and effectively with other CZ team members through proactive communication and early warning of any actual or potential issues.
* Effectively manage outsourced professionals to insure deliverables are on schedule and quality standards and performance measures are met or exceeded while maintaining strong and growing relationships. (Assist in recruiting new outsourced professionals like writers and web developers.)
* Be completely up-to-date and informed on all critical internet marketing strategies, technologies, and tactics offered by CZ.
What you'll learn:
Strong understanding of online marketing playing field & common strategies
Search engine marketing (AdWords, Bing pay-per-click management)
Search engine optimization
LinkedIn / Facebook PPC ad management
Social media management
Google Analytics & other analytics tools
Email program management
About this job:
You can work from anywhere you want, as long as you're 100% responsive
You'll have a tremendous amount of creative freedom
You'll be expected to learn quickly and demonstrate exceptional attention to detail
RequirementsThis is a part-time internship / contractor position (10-30 hours/week, flexible).
Must-have skills & qualities:
Demonstrated interest in thinking about how to market different kinds of businesses
Excellent writing skills
Demonstrated ability to write in many different "voices"
Ability to write drafts, handle criticism & incorporate feedback into revisions
Super-duper relationship management skills
Demonstrated project management skills
Ultra-responsive & consistent
Takes outstanding notes
Fun to be around
HOW TO APPLY:
Write a *short* email to email@example.com that includes 3 things.
1. Two sentences in a casual tone total about who you are, why you want this internship & what's interesting about you.
2. Imagine you are the newest Clever Zebo team member. Write a bio for yourself that's vibrant, informative and playful. Humor is ok. Use the existing bios on our "Team" page to guide you: www.cleverzebo.com/team.
3. Your resume should be pasted (all text) into the end of the email, NOT attached as a file.
If your application doesn't meet these guidelines 100%, it will not be considered. Thanks!