MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNMiami in a Click
Marketing InternSkye Agency
Marketing InternNicholas Dowell & Associates
Social Media and Marketing Intern for HQ Creative & Looking 4 Larry AgencyHQ Creative
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Marketing / Business Development InternThe Mentor Method
Marketing Intern - Blog LeadThe Mentor Method
Bilingual Chinese Marketing Assistant Needed for Professional Publishing CompanyBookmark This
3010 Wilshire Blvd Suite #202
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: October 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPublishing company, focused in various markets, is offering an opening for eager and outgoing Bilingual Chinese Speaking Marketing Assistant that is professional and is interested in Public Relations, Social Networks, and Brand Building.
Candidate will be involved with many facets of marketing and administrative tasks, including assist the marketing department, organizing data in spreadsheets, and outreach to current and potential clients in the Chinese community. This position will be great for an outgoing and detail-oriented person.
*Academic credit available, if necessary.
Responsibilities• Work with Marketing Director on assigned projects
• Research and assist in growing client base in the Chinese community
• Create spreadsheets for advertising and marketing department
• Organize day-to-day data
• Must keep neat lists and have follow-up skills
• Social Media marketing outreach
This is a fun and fast-paced position for the person who enjoys to multi-task and works well with little supervision.
Requirements- Reliable and Personable
- Independent Thinker and Positive Attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer knowledge a plus (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Social Networks helpful
- Candidate must be located in the Los Angeles area
* Must be fluent in Mandarin Chinese.
SkillsRequired - Public Relations, Administration, Organization Skills, Outgoing, Attention To Detail, Marketing, Mandarin Chinese, Chinese
Preferred - Public Relations Skills, Social Media