Marketing Intern - Internet Startup - Health/Wellness/Fitness Markettru halo
Social Media Marketing and Branding Public Relations InternshipRichard Franklin & Company
Marketing InternCrown Holdings Group
Marketing Intern - Summer 2017Royal Solutions
Marketing InternNoSeeUm No More
MARKETING MANAGER, / ONLINE - GRADUATE LEVEL * BILINGUAL A PLUS *LRT
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNALLERGAN PLC
Marketing Analyst / Online Portfolio Management PlatformsCompany Name Confidential
Bilingual Digital Marketing InternBookmark This
East Coast Realty
1020 Commonwealth ave,
Posted: May 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBilingual Digital Marketing Intern
About East Coast Realty
5UBoston is a sub-brand of East Coast Realty founded in 1999, committed to providing buyers, sellers, landlords, and renters an experience that is second to none. 5UBoston distinguishes itself by serving Chinese community with customized services.
As an industrious and innovative team, we are looking for digital marketing interns with entrepreneurial spirit working in the fast-growing 5UBoston team.
This is an unpaid internship position, but you will learn ins and outs of content marketing, and have the chance to publish your works impacting the community. Excellent interns will be given priority consideration for full-time employment with East Coast Realty when opportunities arise.
Apply for this position
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include “Digital Marketing Intern” in the subject line.
• Conduct competitive analysis and research content opportunities for social media marketing
• Identify influencers in the student community and build relationships with them online and offline
• Work on the graphic design and visuals to support digital content
• Assist with day-to-day social media management, including but not limited to writing/editing content, scheduling posts and community management
• Assist with email marketing with customized emails
• Assist with digital analytics and insight mining
• Must be bilingual in Chinese and English
• Minimum weekly time commitment is 16 hours/week
• You are outgoing and feel comfortable talking to strangers and building connections with members(especially influencers) in the student community
• Familiar with social media platforms (WeChat, Weibo, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) or willing to learn
• Demonstrated research skills and meticulous attention to detail
• Experienced in publishing articles on WeChat platform a plus
• Proficient in Photoshop or InDesign a big plus