- Internships /
- Marketing /
- Bilingual Editorial / Journalism / Social Media Intern [SPANISH IS A MOST]
Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
Marketing InternZAG Group of Companies
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Communications and Digital Media InternStella Ashaolu
Marketing and Media InternshipStarEvents
Social Media Marketing InternYoung Adult Survival Guide
Social Media Marketing For New Edible Cannabis Companywww.OldNewportRealty.com
Bilingual Editorial / Journalism / Social Media Intern [SPANISH IS A MOST]Bookmark This
Anllelic Lozada | Personal Marketing Integral Coach
Posted: September 30 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI'm a Personal Branding Coach that helps entrepreneurs, doers and change makers sell themselves better (www.anlleliclozada.com)
I currently have a newsletter in Spanish called "Vendete" that I use to build my email list among U.S. Hispanics and professionals across Latin America. I need help with the content marketing, which means repurposing, rewriting & translating personal branding/personal development/marketing articles and posting them in 10+ websites across the Web.
I also want to start my English newsletter, Sell Yourself, so the intern would learn also to handle e-mail marketing and if interested, also social media / community management.
I'm looking for a long-term intern of at least 6 months (with opportunity to be extended), that can work 15-25hrs per week. You can learn more at www.anlleliclozada.com
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to content marketing strategy in both English & Spanish
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Proofing of english and spanish articles
- Work on special projects, as needed
- Social media strategy & execution
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in content for websites & SEO
- Familiarity with social media & Photoshop is a plus
- Living in NYC is a super plus