- Internships /
- Marketing /
- Bilingual Editorial / Journalism / Social Media Intern [SPANISH IS A MOST]
Marketing and Communications InternThe Austin Focus, Inc.
Social Media, Public Relations and Marketing Internships For 75 Year Old CompanyGarment Machinery Company, Inc.
Marketing / Social Media / Content Management Intern (UNPAID INTERNSHIP)Clever Fox Apparel
Copywriting Internship with Marketing/ Advertising Experience during tech-product launch (paid)Energize Technologies
Social Media and Marketing InternFarmers Ins
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Email Marketing/Social Media SpecialistGutierrez Productions, Inc.
Marketing Intern PositionPLM METTA HEALING OASIS, LLC
Bilingual Editorial / Journalism / Social Media Intern [SPANISH IS A MOST]Bookmark This
Anllelic Lozada | Personal Marketing Integral Coach
Posted: September 30 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI'm a Personal Branding Coach that helps entrepreneurs, doers and change makers sell themselves better (www.anlleliclozada.com)
I currently have a newsletter in Spanish called "Vendete" that I use to build my email list among U.S. Hispanics and professionals across Latin America. I need help with the content marketing, which means repurposing, rewriting & translating personal branding/personal development/marketing articles and posting them in 10+ websites across the Web.
I also want to start my English newsletter, Sell Yourself, so the intern would learn also to handle e-mail marketing and if interested, also social media / community management.
I'm looking for a long-term intern of at least 6 months (with opportunity to be extended), that can work 15-25hrs per week. You can learn more at www.anlleliclozada.com
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to content marketing strategy in both English & Spanish
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Proofing of english and spanish articles
- Work on special projects, as needed
- Social media strategy & execution
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in content for websites & SEO
- Familiarity with social media & Photoshop is a plus
- Living in NYC is a super plus