Blog/Copywriting InternshipBookmark This
745 Atlantic Ave
Posted: March 25 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you have the thesaurus shortcut in Word memorized? Does the constant misuse of there, they’re and their in social media drive you insane? Do you subscribe to the “word of the day” and incorporate it into your daily lexicon? If this describes you – keep reading!
Who We Are: We’re a start-up run by ambitious young professionals looking for likeminded students to join our growing team. We abide by the mentality of “work hard, play hard” (emphasis on the play hard, but only if you work hard enough), and embrace creativity, outside of the box ideas and people with a passion for helping to form and grow a new business.
ResponsibilitiesThe Role: We’re looking for a copywriter to help assist with the creation and management of our new blog. Basic responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day management, monitoring and reporting of our blog
- Daily blog post creation and content features
- Development of a blog calendar that outlines monthly, weekly and daily features
- Conceptualize and spearhead new programs to help assist with blog reach and readership
- Competitive analysis and research
RequirementsWho You Are:
- A top student at a local Boston College or University, with at least a 3.0 GPA
- An English, Communications or Business major with interested in a blogging/copywriting career
- Someone with the most impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Incredibly organized with shrewd attention to detail
- Ability to work within a loose environment but still able to meet deadlines
- A self-starter who prefers to take the ball and roll with it, instead of having someone hold your hand and show you the way
- Available to be in the office a minimum of 15 hours/week