Marketing InternStrother Enterprises, Inc.
BCB Marketing Specialist Intern - Virtual Midwest MarketBlack and College Bound
BCB Marketing Specialist Intern - Virtual SE MarketBlack and College Bound
Marketing intern for NYC Design house- BridalCarol Hannah
Marketing InternFMA Intl Consulting Group, LLC
Entry Level Marketing – Top Firm in MN Seeks Top TalentNorthGate MN
Marketing InternDusk Publishing
Want to work for a Celebrity Marketing Company? Apply here.We are looking for SERIOUS INTERNS(eipunlimited)
Boutique PR/Marketing Agency Seeks Hard-Working & Creative InternBookmark This
Posted: June 22 2015
Company Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
AGENCY 360⁰ is a Chicago-based marketing and communications working with a diverse array of clients, including: Hawthorne Race Course, Q-BBQ, Blue Goose Market, The Chicago Firefighters Union, XpressBet.com, Carnivale Restaurant, the Business Marketing Association of Chicago and more. Though the services that we actively provide our clients range from media buying to strategic press pitching to social media implementation and full-scale event production, our mission is to provide this work from a complete perspective to better achieve our clients’ overall goals.
Our internship positions are intended to provide the individual with a broad experience across several inter-related disciplines (e.g. publicity and marketing) as well as hands-on experience working directly with clients in the sports, hospitality, community service, and political sectors. Interns will have the opportunity to work directly with the owners of the company in a team setting as well as independently, managing various components of key projects and campaigns.
ResponsibilitiesTASKS⁰ (sample list)
- Archive all clients press materials
- Develop and maintain media contact lists
- Develop and maintain master editorial calendar for all clients
- Format all client press releases within Constant Contact
- Draft press releases and media alerts
- Assist with special events production
- Develop event overview sheets, status reports and summaries
Marketing & Advertising
- Develop sponsorship benefits, concepts and proposals
- Execute sponsor activation
- Conduct market research within client categories
- Implement social media and social networking tools for clients, projects
- Research contacts for 3rd party partnerships for all clients
- Manage company calendars/schedule meetings
- Manage all contact lists (multiple press lists, partner contact lists)
- Document all clients’ press/marketing events (photo, video, etc.)
Specific tasks to be based on intern capabilities and company priorities.
RequirementsMust have car
School credit available