MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Marketing / Business Development InternshipRose Media Group
Business Marketing Assistant Internship OpportunitySunmint Energy
Marketing, Social Media, PR Internship for Dance StudioDance Fever
Social Media & Community Management InternHealthy Sexy Life - Health Coach
Xerox | Copy Solutions, Inc. Marketing InternshipXerox, Copy Solutions Inc
Boutique Women's Networking Group Seeks InternDames Collective
Amazon Marketplace Coordinator – San Diego ONLYUltima Car Care Products
Bowling Green State University Campus Ambassador Marketing InternshipBookmark This
College Town Tutor
220 Mcfall Center
Bowling Green, OH
Posted: October 06 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are College Town Tutor (CTT), an innovative peer-to-peer college level tutoring service for students. CTT is coming to University this fall and we are recruiting excelling students who are looking for an opportunity to gain leadership, branding, and sales experience in a startup, with the advantage of flexible hours. These will allow you to study, stay healthy and maintain your social life, all while making extra cash!
Benefits of being a Campus President!
• Boost your resume with an awesome in-school job working for a growing company.
• Direct access to marketing and sales professionals who will be aiding you along the process.
• Based on your performance, you will have an opportunity to join CTT marketing or sales team for a summer internship or full-time position!
• No commute! Work from your campus!
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities of a Campus Ambassador:
• Distribute promotional materials on campus
• Create a test schedule of all the classes for which we offer tutoring
• Reach out to school organizations about our services
RequirementsWe are looking for someone who is:
• Passionate about empowering and motivating others to improve.
• Social, outgoing and a responsible individual.
• Has a strong social network on campus.
• Member of an organization on campus is preferred.
• Eligible to work in the USA.