Entry Level / Full Time / Sales / Marketing /101 Best & Brightest Places To WorkWalker Marketing
Marketing and Advertising InternshipsHarper Pierce
Marketing/Communications Specialist - InternPacific Data Integrators
Marketing InternThe Pulse
Customer Service/Marketing InternSherece Cocco Insurance Agency Inc
Marketing InternshipAllied Safety Associates
Spring Intern for Promotional CompanyAhead of the Pace LLC
Brand Ambassador Internship - Chinese SpeakingBookmark This
Posted: June 23 2015
Company Location: Newton, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBusiness Immigration Group specializes in helping foreign clients bring their businesses to the U.S. We are seeking Brand Ambassadors to work with our business development team in our Boston office or remotely. The position is a part-time engagement for a 3 months unpaid internship with a flexible schedule ideal for those seeking to work on their feet and outdoors in a social setting.
• Work with student organizations and local communities.
• Set up and execute impactful events on and around campus.
• Represent the B.I.G. brand, build customer base, raise awareness and attract traffic to our designated websites.
• Maximize social media opportunities to create credible word of mouth.
• Distribute marketing materials.
• Directly refer clients to B.I.G. sales team.
• Build your resume and receive valuable working experience.
• Training session provided by experts in business development and marketing.
• Build your professional network.
• Earn school credits (where applicable)
RequirementsQualifications & Education:
• Fluency in Mandarin required
• Social media and internet savvy (Wechat, Weibo, Facebook)
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
• Abilities to work independently and in a team environment.
• Be comfortable in speaking and hosting roles