Business Development and Marketing InterneMedEvents.com
Winter Break Internship: Community Management Tech StartupByte Academy
Marketing and Sales AssistantThe Vibe Agency
Social Media Intern- Spring 2017BostonVIPlist
Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Manager of FundraisingPatriot Placements
Marketing and Brand AmbassadorMaid Brigade
Brand Development InternThe Carr Compay
Brand Ambassador for nspHire Mobile Job AppBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2015
Company Location: Washington, DC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionnspHire is like Tinder for jobs. nspHire aims to connect job seekers with employers in a matter of minutes. Our goal is to make applying for jobs fun and easy. We want to personalize the job experience by letting real people connect. Employers and job seekers can indicate mutual interest and text in app or using our online chat-to-text. We've been on Fox News, featured in the Chicago Star Tribune, Wired, Tech Cocktail, and many others. And now we're looking for the type of local presence only the best Brand Ambassadors can bring. We're hoping our Brand Ambassadors will help to bring many new users to completely engage the roughly 3 millions jobs we currently have posted.
Brand Ambassadors take charge of spreading the word about nspHire in their city, working with the nspHire marketing team to develop a local growth strategy, execute campaigns, and spread the word about nspHire to everyone in their network.
The best Brand Ambassadors are:
• Proven leaders. You’re a highly-motivated self-starter. You’re excited about solving problems and making a major impact on our business.
• Team players. You’re a strong communicator, love to collaborate, and work well with others.
• Strategic thinkers. You’re always thinking three steps ahead. You’re playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers.
• Natural Promoters. You’re always talking about your favorite products and brands, whether at happy hour or in the Twittersphere.
• Social butterflies. You love meeting new people, stepping outside your comfort zone, and expanding your network.
• Social media mavens. You know how to leverage your Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter networks to work in your favor.
What are my responsibilities?
• Represent nspHire at events and parties on your campus and across your city.
• Create meaningful interactions with community members.
What are the perks?
• Monthly stipend
• Prizes and cash bonuses for top performers.
• Gain valuable experience in marketing, business development, sales, and community