Content Marketing InternBeCause Water Benefit Corp
Marketing AnalyticsBeCause Water Benefit Corp
Social Media MarketerNuWorld Gaming Inc
Marketing internSGP Packaging
Social Media InternshipHER. Boutique
Field Marketing and Events InternAlteryx
Sales & Marketing InternCorkerbec Ventures
SEO & Keyword Search InternCorkerbec Ventures
Brand AmbassadorBookmark This
The AroundCampus Group
4400 University Dr
Posted: October 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you enjoy connecting your classmates about new opportunities? Are you passionate about your university? Have you been described as goal-oriented?
If so, we want to partner with you as a Brand Ambassador! The AroundCampus Group, LLC (AC) is bringing the The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) to your campus. We’re looking for enthusiastic, driven, and well-connected college students to promote the benefits of continued education opportunities to make smart accounting professionals even smarter. AICPA's Brand Ambassadors will commit 6-8 hours a week for 4-5 weeks during the Fall 2016 semester.
As an AC Brand Ambassador you will:
• Work with an AC campaign manager to provide insight into your campus and develop a marketing plan tailored specifically for your school
• Execute the following experiential marketing tactics:
o Tabling in the business school and other high-traffic areas of campus on a routine basis
o Facilitating student organization outreach that includes announcements and the distribution of AICPA materials during meetings
o Coordinating and conducting presentations or announcements to relevant classes
o Distributing AICPA materials and SWAG on campus
o Engaging faculty and staff on campus by hosting events and distributing materials
o Flyering and chalking campus
o Posting and sharing relevant info on your own social media accounts during the campaign
• Participate in a virtual training session to learn tips & tricks about campus marketing and details about AICPA
• Improve your marketing, communication, event management, and leadership skills
• Gain experience working independently and/or as a team member
• Work part-time, 6-8 hours/week for the duration of the campaign
• Self-report all campaign activities through photos and feedback surveys
You may be a good fit for this position if:
• You’re a self-starter, highly motivated, and energetic
• You’re a strong communicator, have great public speaking skills, and are adaptable
• You’re reliable – you can get things done without direct supervision
• You’re effective at multi-tasking and have the ability tomeet deadlines
• You’re well-connected, are an active member in student groups or clubs, and know your campus inside & out
• You’re extremely active on several social media sites
• You have access to a smart phone and/or tablet
Preference will be given to candidates who:
• Have experience organizing events on their college campus
• Have previous brand ambassador, event planning, promotion, or social media marketing experience
• Have sophomore standing or higher - first years may still apply!
Ready to have one of the best jobs on campus? Apply now!
Fill out the brand ambassador application & upload your resume here: http://www.aroundcampusgroup.com/campus-marketing-internship-application. Qualified applicants will be contacted regarding next steps.