Social Media & Community Management InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Social Media & Community Management InternOcularIT Solutions
Marketing, Social Media, Sales InternElizabeth Connolly
Entertainment / Comedy Apprentice / Internship for marketing / online marketingNAC Industrial
Digital Marketing InternHemp Educate America
Marketing SpecialistCold Stone Creamery
Scranton Fringe Festival Social Media & Marketing InternshipScranton Fringe
Campus Brand Ambassador Monroe Community CollegeMosaic
Brand AmbassadorBookmark This
Tessemae's All Natural
Throughout Boston and rest of MA
Posted: September 14 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTessemae's All Natural is a hand-made salad dressing and marinade company located outside of Baltimore, MD. Tessemae's is real simple – sugar-free, gluten-free, paleo and vegan! All delicious and nutritious and spreading a healthy lifestyle.
We're looking for passionate people to join our Field Marketing team in Boston and help establish a strong local presence for the brand.
Brand Ambassadors are responsible for generating excitement/brand awareness and increase product sales through event sampling and promotions at Whole Foods Market, other local retailers and events. This position is a great flexible part-time position, ideal for students and recent grads looking to build their resume and be a part of something big!
Position pays $15/hour with the opportunity for sales bonuses
Responsibilities• Execute demos at Whole Foods, other retail locations and events. These are typically 4-hour demos taking place Friday-Monday.
• Encourage sampling
• Have a knowledge base of all Tessemae's products: be familiar with ingredients of all products.
• Engage customers and create Tessemae's brand awareness
• Promote and educate consumers on Tessemae's products
• Increase product sales by reaching and maintaining the bottle sales goal given
• Prepare Dressing on scheduled food items while approaching customers
• Clean equipment and demo workstation after event
• Set up a general demonstration area; focus on high traffic areas near the product.
• Provide recap to Regional Brand Builder
Requirements• Checking IN & OUT of customer service at every demo.
• A friendly, outgoing personality; confidence and enthusiasm to engage and sell to retail shoppers
• Passion for a healthy lifestyle is a must
• Ability to prepare and serve food samples utilizing required cooking apparatus
• Reliable transportation to/from the specified event location
• Capability to do light physical work, such as carrying and setting up demo table (approximately 10 pounds)
• Ability to stand for a minimum of four-six hours