Social Media InternKaizen Brain Center
Social Media & Community Management InternCumulus Entertainment
Marketing Specialist/Executive Assistant/Content ManagementLeading With Courage Academy
Communication and Marketing Rep! Paid InternsAtlantic Solutions
Social Media Marketing at App Development CompanySurfwrench LLC
Marketing Maven in Training NeededEvent Industry Marketing by BeatCreative
Marketing RepReliance capital limited
Brand AmbassadorBookmark This
Tessemae's All Natural
Throughout Boston and rest of MA
Posted: September 14 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTessemae's All Natural is a hand-made salad dressing and marinade company located outside of Baltimore, MD. Tessemae's is real simple – sugar-free, gluten-free, paleo and vegan! All delicious and nutritious and spreading a healthy lifestyle.
We're looking for passionate people to join our Field Marketing team in Boston and help establish a strong local presence for the brand.
Brand Ambassadors are responsible for generating excitement/brand awareness and increase product sales through event sampling and promotions at Whole Foods Market, other local retailers and events. This position is a great flexible part-time position, ideal for students and recent grads looking to build their resume and be a part of something big!
Position pays $15/hour with the opportunity for sales bonuses
Responsibilities• Execute demos at Whole Foods, other retail locations and events. These are typically 4-hour demos taking place Friday-Monday.
• Encourage sampling
• Have a knowledge base of all Tessemae's products: be familiar with ingredients of all products.
• Engage customers and create Tessemae's brand awareness
• Promote and educate consumers on Tessemae's products
• Increase product sales by reaching and maintaining the bottle sales goal given
• Prepare Dressing on scheduled food items while approaching customers
• Clean equipment and demo workstation after event
• Set up a general demonstration area; focus on high traffic areas near the product.
• Provide recap to Regional Brand Builder
Requirements• Checking IN & OUT of customer service at every demo.
• A friendly, outgoing personality; confidence and enthusiasm to engage and sell to retail shoppers
• Passion for a healthy lifestyle is a must
• Ability to prepare and serve food samples utilizing required cooking apparatus
• Reliable transportation to/from the specified event location
• Capability to do light physical work, such as carrying and setting up demo table (approximately 10 pounds)
• Ability to stand for a minimum of four-six hours