Vietnamese Segment CampaignTaro
Looking For A SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT INTERN for a Hot New Consumer Start-Up!exactly.me
Business Development / Sales InternTSS Brokerage
Marketing InternshipBird-X, Inc.
Health & Wellness Project InternNew Avon
Digital Marketing InternBlack Label Innovation
Brand AmbassadorBookmark This
1270 Broadway, Suite 505
New York, NY
Posted: July 22 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionShoo-In provides career consultations to applicants looking for entry-level jobs. We specialize in high-demand job areas, like investment banking, management consulting, investment management, and much more. We are a group of professionals who experienced the pain of job search and are determined to improve the process. Come say hello and let’s get started on your journey.
【What you will get out of this experience】
1. Internship opportunities at famous companies
2. Career consulting and background evaluation from experienced mentors
3. Shoo-in training materials
4. Competitive compensation
5. Outstanding performer may have the opportunity to join Shoo-in
Responsibilities1. Represent Shoo-in at local universities to network with students and organizations.
2. Actively design promotion plans on WeChat, Weibo and other social media platforms. Assist Shoo-in's all kinds of offline lectures and career talk events, and keep Shoo-in's significant and consistent brand image in all kinds of promotions
3. Plan campus activities for Shoo-in. Shoo-in will guide the plan and sponsor activities.
4. Assist Shoo-in’s campus activities at 32 elite universities in North America
5. Write feedback and report for activities and help Shoo-in to understand college job seeker’s needs
6. Attend online meetings to report work and provide feedback
Requirements1. Current college or graduate students with strong ability to manage multiple marketing initiatives while working independently
2. Great at networking, mingling, and being an outgoing member of campus or the local community
3. Good command of writing in both Chinese and English, must be fluent in English and Chinese (Mandarin)
4. Excellent communication skills
5. Highly responsible, great team member and do not fear challenges
6. Involvement in student organizations and activities preferred