Digital Marketer/Product PromoterSunState Digital Solutions
Brand Representative Internship for Film Production CompanyDot Five Films
Marketing ManagerAmber Boyd Attorney at Law
Social Media/Marketing/Website DeveloperIndelible Ink-NY
Marketing, Public Relations & Social MediaBradford Stewart Art
LOCAL BUSINESS NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL EVENT STAFFSouth Texas Promotions
Event Communications AssistantRhythm Events
Winter 2016 - Event & Marketing Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Brand AmbassadorBookmark This
San Francisco, various
San Francisco, CA
Posted: July 08 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTemple Turmeric is looking for an excited, passionate, creative intern who is ready to learn a lot and make an impact with our small team. You will be primarily responsible for executing objectives, goals, strategies, initiatives, and measurement for the Experiential Marketing events such as demos, tradeshows and events. This position reports to the Experiential Marketing Coordinator.
Responsibilities• Act as the awesome, positive, responsible member of the Temple family you are when working on all aspects of an event.
• Execution of the Demo Program (around 5 demos per month) in your region based on Brand Ambassador requests.
• Write individual event summaries for each event attended (in template provided).
• Write monthly demo summary (in template provided).
• Following all written and verbal instruction to complete pre-event preparation, on-site activation and post-event follow-up/paperwork for each event in a time sensitive manner.
• Bring local brand-relevant events and sponsorship opportunities to your manager's attention for consideration.
• Assist with miscellaneous marketing duties as needed.
Requirements• Enjoys starting a conversation and talking with people.
• Interest in organic or holistic lifestyle.
• Passion to learn more about marketing and professional event execution.
• Prefer someone who ultimately wants to work in marketing.
• Must be able to work independently and be proactive
• Excellent communication skills in-person, via email and over the phone
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to adapt to different environments