Marketing InternKong Digital
Marketing & Communications InternSan Francisco Wholesale Produce Market
TAX PREPARER/ADMIN ASSISTNurepublic
Marketing InternshipNamdar Realty Group
Social Media Marketing InternshipAdMix Social
Brand AmbassadorThe AroundCampus Group
Marketing & Development Coordinator - Spring 17Project Footsteps, Inc
Brand AmbassadorBookmark This
The AroundCampus Group
2121 I St NW
Posted: October 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you enjoy connecting your classmates to new opportunities? Are you passionate about your university? Have you been described as goal-oriented?
If so, we want to partner with you as a brand ambassador! AroundCampus Group, LLC (AC) is bringing the Graduate Management Admissions Council (GMAC) to your campus. We’re looking for enthusiastic, driven, and well-connected college students to promote the benefits of graduate management education and of taking the GMAT, the entrance exam preferred by most MBA programs around the world. GMAT brand ambassadors will commit 6-8 hours a week for 8 weeks during the fall 2016 semester.
As an AC brand ambassador you will:
• Work with an AC campaign manager to provide insight into your campus and develop a marketing plan tailored specifically for your school
• Execute the following experiential marketing tactics:
o Tabling in the business school and other high-traffic areas of campus on a routine basis
o Facilitating student organization outreach that includes announcements and the distribution of GMAT materials during meetings
o Coordinating and conducting presentations or announcements to relevant classes
o Distributing GMAT materials and SWAG on campus
o Engaging faculty and staff on campus by hosting events and distributing materials
o Participating in a pre-determined Graduate School Fair on your campus
o Flyering and chalking campus
o Posting and sharing relevant info on your own social media accounts during the campaign
• Participate in a virtual training session to learn tips & tricks about campus marketing and details about the GMAT
• Improve your marketing, communication, event management, and leadership skills
• Gain experience working independently and as a team member
• Work part-time, 6-8 hours/week for the duration of the campaign
• Self-report all campaign activities through photos and feedback surveys
You may be a good fit for this position if:
• You’re a self-starter, highly motivated, and energetic
• You’re a strong communicator, have great public speaking skills, and are adaptable
• You’re reliable – you can get things done without direct supervision
• You’re effective at multi-tasking and have the ability to meet deadlines
• You’re well-connected, are an active member in student groups or clubs, and know your campus inside & out
• You’re extremely active on several social media sites
• You have access to a smart phone and/or tablet
Preference will be given to candidates who:
• Have experience organizing events on their college campus
• Have previous brand ambassador, event planning, promotion, or social media marketing experience
• Have sophomore standing or higher - first years may still apply!
Ambassadors will be paid a fixed hourly rate, plus incentives for achieving campaign goals.
Ready to have one of the best jobs on campus? Apply now!
Fill out the brand ambassador application & upload your resume here: http://www.aroundcampusg