Event Marketing Coordinator / PR - College InternshipAres Direct
Content Marketing and Public Relations InternshipPlexuss.com
Web, Inbound Marketing InternshipCaptevrix
Marketing and Social Media InternshipCoastal Risk Consulting
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Intern or Volunteer Mental Health Awareness and Treatment to Support Mental Health AwarenessChanging The Present
Event Marketing InternPromo Moxie, Inc.
Marketing intern for NYC Design house- BridalCarol Hannah
Brand Ambassador ProgramBookmark This
Posted: July 11 2016
Company Location: Midtown, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
At myKlōvr we are looking to empower pre professionals to achieve their academic, personal, and professional goals. We are seeking applications to help increase brand awareness on your campus.
We wanted motivated business orientated students who want experience in marketing, sales, and communication, are influential to their peers and colleagues, well connected on campus, and outgoing.
- Gain valuable hands-on business experience
- Have access to the premium version of our program
Responsibilities- Create your own University specific marketing plan for the [semester/trimester/quarter]
- Contribute to the online discussion about myKlōvr through many social media channels
- Help expand the myKlōvr community by signing up X new members each month
- Commit to monthly online meetings with the myKlōvr team and a X hour training session before you start
- Use your free access to the Premium version of our product to show other students the benefit of the product
Requirements- Be a full-time undergraduate student at your University
- Must be eligible to work in the US