Marketing AnalystLinda Lesater & Co Services
PR/ Marketing Intern- Full Time / Immediate HireCobalt Executives, Inc.
Marketing AssistantThrive Events, Inc.
SEO Marketing & Social Media GuruEtching-It.com
Social Media Marketing InternCreatively Digital Marketing
Social Media InternStartup Pros LLC
BRAND AMBASSDORBookmark This
Posted: February 11 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 20 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJetzy is offering an 8 week brand ambassador internship program starting in Winter 2017 with rolling start dates until Fall of 2017. This program will teach interns how a start up technology/social media company works and give them hands on experience in its operations. The program consists of three stages including a trainee stage, a brand ambassador stage and an internship stage. After successful completion of all stages, many opportunities with Jetzy will be available. These opportunities include full time positions, part time positions, school credit, travel opportunities and more. Ambassadors will be working directly with the founders and corporate team, helping in multiple facets of the business.
Here is a general overview of the requirements for the three stages of the program:
Trainee: Duration 3 weeks
Minimum 10 hours a week commitment
Learn about Jetzy and the Jetzy way of life
Spread the word about Jetzy in your social network and school to increase downloads
Help in recruiting 3 additional Jetzy ambassadors
Participate in assigned campaigns as required
Weekly interns call participation
Weekly communication with Jetzy Intern Coordinator
Brand Ambassador: Duration 5 weeks
Minimum 10 hours a week commitment
Daily and weekly goals for Jetzy engagement and recruitment
School recruitment projects
Daily and weekly interaction with Jetzy team, partners and sponsors
Create, plan and implement individual projects aligning to your interests
Community involvements at networking events
Internship: Duration 3-6 months
- Specialized internships available including Marketing, Social Media Management, Advertising, Business Operations, Investor Relations, Technology, Management and more.
We have both full time and remote/part time assignment/ project opportunities available. We are flexible in terms of hours, as people can do a part time project remotely from their locations (alongside their other full time job/internship).
Qualified interns can come from any field or major, so long as they have a passion for travel & social media and a desire to work in a fast-paced start-up. The ideal candidate is organized, detail oriented, fun, and friendly!
This is an incredible opportunity to be on the ground with a startup from the inception of the product and gain in-depth entrepreneurial skill set. In addition, the brand ambassadors will be able to develop strong leadership, marketing, digital media, communication and people skills.
we are currently taking interns for spring, but we will have summer positions too. If you are only interested in summer opportunity, mention that on the subject line
ResponsibilitiesInterns will be working directly with the founders and corporate team, helping in multiple facets of the business. Interns will:
- Build and execute brand promotional strategies for different channels including outreach within universities, colleges and corporations worldwide.
- Create product awareness through global social media channels.
- Develop outreach and brand awareness strategies for travel meetup groups worldwide.
- Utilize company and personal networks to connect with celebrities, sports athletes, influential business people, etc.
- Spearhead a campaign for distributing marketing materials at prominent tourist destinations and outlets
- Reach out to potential sponsors for our Rewards Program in the food, luxury, and travel industries in NYC and globally.