Marketing InternReliance Capital Limited
Unpaid Social Media InternEva Herr, Best Selling Author, Health/Science Journalist, Radio Host
Graphic Design/UX Design InternFranka Baly Media, LLC
Account ManagerAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Marketing InternAthens Yoga Institute
Marketing and Social MediaPraos Health Inc.
Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Brand Ambassador: Marketing and PromotionsBookmark This
Bright Marketing Events, Inc
2100 SE Hillmoor Dr
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Posted: January 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 15 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs a Promotional Representative, you will assist us in going out to our special events and helping with setting up, customer service, public relations, advertising, community outreach, interacting with the public, and marketing.
• Product Representative
• Event Coordination
• Brand Ambassador
• Public Relations
• Management Training for those who qualify This is a permanent position, so anyone ready for a stable career should apply today!
ResponsibilitiesStudent mentality – we offer a full training program.
• Great Attitude.
• Strong Ethics.
• Public relations/ marketing background is an asset but not required.
• MUST be located in the area.
• Must have excellent English speaking and communication skills.
• FULL TIME ONLY – Limited summer positions for students!
• Must have reliable transportation!
• MUST know how to have FUN!
RequirementsTo join our team as a Brand Representative/Ambassador, all you need is…
Good Communication Skills
Drive to Succeed With A Stable Company
Desire to Exceed Your Current Earnings
The Quality Training and Support We Provide You With
Knowledge of a second language is a plus!