Date Entry/inter paidDeloitte
Share your passion for college football - Campus marketing managerBOWLJET.COM
Marketing Internschool Bunch
Internship in China C188 - Sales and Marketing (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C101 - Digital Marketing (not virtual)MTA Network
Part Time Internship OpportunityPods&Pads
Social Media Marketing Internship - INTO THE AMEmazing Group - EmazingLights / iHeartRaves / INTO THE AM
Digital Marketing / Online Advertising InternshipEmazing Group - EmazingLights / iHeartRaves / INTO THE AM
Brand Ambassador - Salazon Chocolate Co.Bookmark This
Salazon Chocolate Co.
Posted: March 31 2017
Company Location: Sykesville, MD
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
DescriptionSmall, but rapidly growing organic dark chocolate company based in Eldersburg, MD is looking for brand ambassadors! Working for a rapidly growing company is very demanding and quite different from interning for a more established company, but can be much more rewarding and a fantastic learning opportunity. We are looking for interns with a passion for sales & marketing and an interest in start-ups or emerging companies.
Responsibilities* Staff trade shows and consumer events to market product; assist with event management.
* Host in-store product demos.
* Maintain a thorough knowledge of the Salazon Chocolate product line.
* Build brand loyalty and credibility with retail sales associates ~ be the brand champion!
* Distribute marketing materials and samples, and provide promotional information to retail accounts.
* Gather and report customer intelligence to sales team.
* Generate leads and drive sales.
Requirements* Minimum of high school diploma
* Excellent communication, analytical, and problem solving skills
* Professional dress, appearance and behavior
* Pleasant personality, outgoing, dependable, and confident with high energy
* Self-motivated with demonstrated independence and ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent driving record and ability to travel to events within the Baltimore area. Must have access to a car.
* Good computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Word
* Ability to work flexible hours
* Experience in food/grocery industry a plus