Vietnamese Segment CampaignTaro
Looking For A SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT INTERN for a Hot New Consumer Start-Up!exactly.me
Business Development / Sales InternTSS Brokerage
Marketing InternshipBird-X, Inc.
Health & Wellness Project InternNew Avon
Digital Marketing InternBlack Label Innovation
Brand Ambassador - Salazon Chocolate Co.Bookmark This
Salazon Chocolate Co.
PO Box 1221
Posted: August 08 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSmall, but rapidly growing organic dark chocolate company based in Eldersburg, MD is looking for brand ambassadors! Working for a rapidly growing company is very demanding and quite different from interning for a more established company, but can be much more rewarding and a fantastic learning opportunity. We are looking for interns with a passion for sales & marketing and an interest in start-ups or emerging companies.
Responsibilities* Staff trade shows and consumer events to market product; assist with event management.
* Host in-store product demos.
* Maintain a thorough knowledge of the Salazon Chocolate product line.
* Build brand loyalty and credibility with retail sales associates ~ be the brand champion!
* Distribute marketing materials and samples, and provide promotional information to retail accounts.
* Gather and report customer intelligence to sales team.
* Generate leads and drive sales.
Requirements* Minimum of high school diploma
* Excellent communication, analytical, and problem solving skills
* Professional dress, appearance and behavior
* Pleasant personality, outgoing, dependable, and confident with high energy
* Self-motivated with demonstrated independence and ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent driving record and ability to travel to events within the Baltimore area. Must have access to a car.
* Good computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Word
* Ability to work flexible hours
* Experience in food/grocery industry a plus
SkillsRequired - Dependable Team Player, Outgoing, Enthusiastic self-starter, Flexible Schedule, Excellent communication skills, Confident, Energetic
Preferred - Food Industry