Social Media Marketing InternMultiplyIQ
General Admin and MarketingCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Sales Executive Assistant |InternshipAaron's, Inc.
Amazon Marketplace Coordinator – San Diego ONLYUltima Car Care Products
Fast Fashion – Graphic Designer & CopywriterSelfie Leslie
Brand Ambassadors (Fashion)Bookmark This
The Frock Shop, Inc
2150 S. Canalport Avenue
Posted: August 04 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you an outgoing and fashionable gal' who loves fashion?
Do your friends always come to you for fashion advice?
Are you a social media maven and like attending events?
If so, being a Frock Shop Brand Ambassador is for you!
The Frock Shop is Chicago's Designer Dress Rental Service. We rent fabulous dresses for black tie events, prom, attending weddings and pageants. Visit our website at www.frockshopchicago.com.
We are looking for Brand Ambassadors to represent the Frock Shop brand for the 2016-2017 season. Your primary responsibility will be to spread the word about the Frock Shop brand. Brand Ambassadors will be responsible for the following:
• Represent The Frock Shop at fashion shows, shopping and networking events
• Tweet, Instagram or Facebook about events
• Distribute flyers at events and places around where you live -- salons, gyms, restaurants, etc.
• In general, just spread the word about The Frock Shop!
• Very outgoing, friendly & personable (you can't be afraid to talk to people)
• Honest, ethical and reliable
• Have great personal style and strong knowledge of current fashion and beauty trends
• Strong social media following on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook
• Available to attend events/work nights and weekends.
• Have personal Smartphone with camera and linked to social media
Brand ambassadors must be female ages 16 - 29. Most of the events that you will have to attend are in Chicago, therefore Chicago candidates with reliable transportation are preferred. There is no set weekly schedule, but we will provide a monthly calendar of events and brand ambassadors will be able to choose which events they can attend.
Each ambassador MUST attend at least 1 event per month and a mandatory 30 minute training. You can attend more if you choose, but it is not required. Once selected, you must commit to being an ambassador for at least 3 months.
Because this job revolves around you spreading the word about The Frock Shop, we want your "endorsement" to be authentic, therefore we do not pay our brand ambassadors. But there are lots of perks!
Here is what Brand Ambassadors will get:
1) Tickets to fashion, networking and shopping events
2) Heavy discount on dress rentals (to wear to Frock Shop events and your personal events).
3) Reimbursement for parking (if any) for attending events.
4) Flyers, business cards and coupons for you to distribute
5) Cash commission for anyone that you refer to us that rents a dress
6) Internship credit (where applicable)
We would love to hear why you would be a great fit! Please apply through internships.com stating why you would make a great brand ambassador.