Marketing ManagerAmber Boyd Attorney at Law
Social Media/Marketing/Website DeveloperIndelible Ink-NY
Marketing, Public Relations & Social MediaBradford Stewart Art
LOCAL BUSINESS NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL EVENT STAFFSouth Texas Promotions
Event Communications AssistantRhythm Events
Winter 2016 - Event & Marketing Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Marketing InternU-Haul International
Marketing InternRoyal Solutions
Brand AssistantsBookmark This
1744 Alvarado Terrace
Posted: September 26 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDesmickPerkins., a brand concierge in the fashion, entertainment, and lifestyle industries. DesmickPerkins. has been committed to providing a broad spectrum of content and information to help keep you informed on what’s happening, what’s upcoming, and exclusive offers for over ten years in packaging and branding products and services. He offers a blended variety of content that includes fashion, entertainment, music, politics, technology, business, community, and much more.
DesmickPerkins. provides resources to assist you with personal, professional, and special interest in all areas pertaining to entertainment, fashion, and lifestyle. Whether you are a fashion addict, a model or retail merchandiser, a sneaker connoisseur, an automotive fanatic, like to talk politics and society, or find a concert in your city, or simply looking for a quaint place to enjoy fine cuisine; you will find DesmickPerkins. accommodating towards your interest.
Responsibilities*Must ALREADY be BASED and/or LIVE in the ATLANTA area!!!
*Must have RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION and/or be WILLING and ABLE to TRAVEL to ALL AREAS.
*Fun upbeat, personality, energetic, self-motivated, dedicated, detailed oriented with great sense of humor.
*Great self-esteem, fashion forward, professional appearance, great role model, leader and trendsetter.
*Great creative vision, positive attitude and works well with others, a real team player.
*Naturally possess Honesty, Integrity and Professionalism and organizational skills.
*Excellent communication, ability to take direction well and also contributes your own expertise.
*Basic computer skills, access to email and Internet. Owning a laptop and basic office programs a plus.
RequirementsDaily tasks include but are not limited to:
• Assisting with the creation of marketing concepts and strategies
• Developing local grassroots promotions to create word of mouth buzz for brands
• Researching and contacting potential partners and word of mouth groups for brands
• Brainstorming and executing movements that involve themed events
• Responsible for creating college focused marketing and promotional campaigns
• Helping with promotional item mailings and organizing/maintaining our promo item inventory
• Attending a variety of promotional events including movie premieres, red carpet events, street team appearances and talent appearances to represent DesmickPerkins.