Marketing & Sales Internship - Fitness Start Up (Marina Del Rey)Street Workout Academy
Unpaid Marketing Intern TelecommuteMoney Munchkids
Business Development / Sales Intern - Los Angeles & GlobalNaqi Strategies
Marketing Internship for Creative Development Brand in NYC (Summer 2017)Liberate Artists LLC
Marketing InternshipViPeak Global
Marketing Content ProducerTAYGO
Marketing RepReliance capital limited
Digital Marketing/Retail Sales Internship for a non-traditional start-up footwear companyCOMUNITY
Brand Development and Marketing Intern WantedBookmark This
Jendco Safety Supply
1616 Integrity Dr E
Posted: June 09 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJendco Safety Supply, Inc. is a family owned and operated business located in Columbus, OH. We have been in business 26+ years. For 20 years or so our reach was mostly regional, now with our improved logistics and presence on the web we have customers in all 50 states and 40 countries.
We are looking for a quick, creative learner who has good computer skills. The intern will be responsible for projects which include marketing materials, presenting ideas for advertising campaigns and working with our marketing team to develop the brand more.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Create new advertising campaigns for products
- Manage advertising budgets needs and wants
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Good Computer Skills are a must (Word, Excel, Photoshop..etc)
SkillsRequired - Designing Marketing Collateral, Basic Computer Skills
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, Concept Generation, Creative Branding