Graphic Design Intern6 Degrees Business Networking
Social Media, Marketing, PR and Event Intern6 Degrees Business Networking
Fashion Internship: KAT+PORTO Seeks Campus Brand AmbassadorsKAT+PORTO
Marketing Intern - Fall/WinterEvergage
Social Media Marketing InternSuperfit
Learn from an entrepreneur with over 18 years of eCommerce industry experienceSim1ems
Marketing Internship at New York City Music VenueLe Poisson Rouge
Personal Assistant Intern NeededVIRTUALFIT Creative Consulting
Brand Development InternshipBookmark This
8845 Red Oak Blvd
Posted: November 21 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionbrandsymbol, a world-class branding agency located in Charlotte, North Carolina, is looking for interns to join our creative team. Positions are available for the Winter/Spring Semester (January - April, 10-15 hours/week) and the Summer Semester (May - August, 20-30 hours/week).
As an intern, you will have an opportunity to work with Fortune 500 companies within the healthcare, consumer and technology industries. We seek an intern who can participate in various stages of visual identity development (logos, marketing materials and websites) and verbal identity development (product names and taglines). Interns will complete this internship having gained real world experience and a broad knowledge of cultivating clear, consistent and compelling brands.
We are looking for ambitious, self-starting, creative, high-wattage college students who are not afraid of responsibility. Or occasional grunt work.
To apply for this internship, please send your cover letter and resume to Jessica Howle at email@example.com
ResponsibilitiesYou are an ideal candidate if you emulate the following qualities:
• Confident, driven, and excited about a future career in branding or marketing/advertising
• Great listeners and communicators who love to work with people
• Goal-oriented people who like working alone as much as they like working with a team
• Willing to constantly learn, improve, and adapt quickly
• Strong analytical and writing skills
• Currently enrolled as an undergrad and earning a degree in graphic/web design, communications, business administration or marketing/advertising