Marketing & Advertising InternBuilders of Hope
Social Media / Public Relations InternshipMeripex Apparel
Reno SEO Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)RenoWebDesigner.com
Social & Digital Community Marketing InternBPP University
Online Marketing SpecialistEZMEDX Medical Supply
Paid Marketing Intern-virtualCompany Confidential
Marketing / Sales / Advertising InternshipOcatasi
Marketing InternSenvion Group
Brand Management InternBookmark This
Crystal Brook Advisors
New York City, NY
New York, NY
Posted: October 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTrain + Mentor with Marketing + Brand Director and team.
- experience in brand development strategy and reputation management
- experience and knowledge in the ability to "tell a story in a persuasive and compelling way".
- knowledge of design aspects of business
- knowledge and experience to create excitement of visual identity, copy, content for product and services.
- knowledge in defining elements of voice, tone, and positioning for product and services based on market research.
- knowledge of web development
- knowledge of graphic design
Learning Objective: Intern will benefit from working Experienced Professionals in an educational environment. Intern will be prepared to enter the workforce.
Experience and worked as Intern in Brand Development Strategy of a product and services company
Working toward degree in Marketing and Brand Management.
Visual Brand Design
Intermediate Social Media
SkillsRequired - Brand Development Strategy, Brand Design, Brand Communication, Brand Awareness, Reputation Management
Preferred - Brand Development Strategy, Reputation Management