Marketing InternAthens Yoga Institute
Marketing and Social MediaPraos Health Inc.
Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing InternGambit Sports Private Limited
Marketing ExecutiveFabian Media Pvt. Ltd
Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media InternEuro School of Tennis
Marketing/Advertising SpecialistPrimetime Tent & Table, LLC
Brand Management InternBookmark This
Crystal Brook Advisors
New York City, NY
New York, NY
Posted: October 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTrain + Mentor with Marketing + Brand Director and team.
- experience in brand development strategy and reputation management
- experience and knowledge in the ability to "tell a story in a persuasive and compelling way".
- knowledge of design aspects of business
- knowledge and experience to create excitement of visual identity, copy, content for product and services.
- knowledge in defining elements of voice, tone, and positioning for product and services based on market research.
- knowledge of web development
- knowledge of graphic design
Learning Objective: Intern will benefit from working Experienced Professionals in an educational environment. Intern will be prepared to enter the workforce.
Experience and worked as Intern in Brand Development Strategy of a product and services company
Working toward degree in Marketing and Brand Management.
Visual Brand Design
Intermediate Social Media
SkillsRequired - Brand Awareness, Reputation Management, Brand Communication, Brand Development Strategy, Brand Design
Preferred - Reputation Management, Brand Development Strategy