Jr MarketingAlpha Home Pest Control
Lifestyle Brand Editorial / Journalism InternSouthern Bohemian
Boutique & Lifestyle Brand Marketing InternSouthern Bohemian
Boutique & Lifestyle Brans Public Relations InternSouthern Bohemian
Content Creation InternAtcore Systems
Email Marketing InternAtcore Systems
Marketing InternGranada Theater
Brand Management InternBookmark This
Crystal Brook Advisors
New York City, NY
New York, NY
Posted: October 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTrain + Mentor with Marketing + Brand Director and team.
- experience in brand development strategy and reputation management
- experience and knowledge in the ability to "tell a story in a persuasive and compelling way".
- knowledge of design aspects of business
- knowledge and experience to create excitement of visual identity, copy, content for product and services.
- knowledge in defining elements of voice, tone, and positioning for product and services based on market research.
- knowledge of web development
- knowledge of graphic design
Learning Objective: Intern will benefit from working Experienced Professionals in an educational environment. Intern will be prepared to enter the workforce.
Experience and worked as Intern in Brand Development Strategy of a product and services company
Working toward degree in Marketing and Brand Management.
Visual Brand Design
Intermediate Social Media
SkillsRequired - Brand Development Strategy, Brand Design, Brand Communication, Brand Awareness, Reputation Management
Preferred - Brand Development Strategy, Reputation Management