Marketing ManagerAmber Boyd Attorney at Law
Social Media/Marketing/Website DeveloperIndelible Ink-NY
Marketing, Public Relations & Social MediaBradford Stewart Art
LOCAL BUSINESS NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL EVENT STAFFSouth Texas Promotions
Event Communications AssistantRhythm Events
Winter 2016 - Event & Marketing Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Marketing InternU-Haul International
Marketing InternRoyal Solutions
Brand Management- Entry LevelBookmark This
Sol Legacy Consulting
515 E 4500 S Suite G230
Salt Lake City, UT
Posted: June 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAlways wanted to be your own boss, but never got the opportunity? Sol Legacy Consulting is providing this opportunity for those willing to go all-in. We are a privately owned marketing firm and we work with fortune 500 clients across the United States. We believe in no seniority and we only promote from within this merit-based company. The all-in mentality, along with the dedication, integrity, and a positive attitude is what it takes to become an entrepreneur.
Our full time position will train you in all areas of business, such as brand management, sales, marketing, advertising, human resources, and office management. We prepare you to run a powerhouse business from the ground up. Sol Legacy Consulting offers a high energy and competitive environment to hone in on entrepreneurial skills. This job is the door to a career path without any limits!
We are looking for highly motivated candidates to join our growing team and be part of the leading team of innovators in our field. Send us your resume when you are ready to begin a career of a lifetime with Sol Legacy Consulting.
As a Brand Manager you get. . .
-Travel Opportunities. . .. Punta Cana? I think so!
-Bonuses and incentives
-Competitive Team Atmosphere
-One on one training with leading consultants in the field
Responsibilities• entry level sales and marketing training
• IN HOUSE training and entry level hands on experience with customers and clients
• Leadership and coaching development
• One on one sales interactions with clients and customers (lead based)
• Work shops, leadership seminars, conferences, and conference calls
• A FUN, upbeat team environment (we may give a few high fives)
• Constant growth, and ability to take on new and challenging responsibilities
• Involvement with planning philanthropic events locally
• Interaction with Fortune 500 clients and campaign managers
• Travel opportunities in Utah and across the Globe!
-Student Mentality -- willing and wanting to learn
-2 year degree or equivalent work experience
-Ability to work in a team