English/Italian Internet Marketing Social media manager - International life coaching companyYou Have Got The Power, Inc.
Internship in CHINA C119 - Editorial(not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C135 - Acquisition Assistant Intern (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C134 - Online Marketing (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C118 - Business Developer (not virtual)MTA Network
Marketing Internship for a Tourism Agency in MelbourneCDC
Event Manager (On Campus Coupon Book Distribution--First Two Weeks of the Semester)PocketMoney, LLC
Brand Marketing InternBookmark This
BRP US Inc.
10101 Science Dr.
Posted: November 03 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWHY JOIN THE TEAM?
1. Fast paced and challenging environment.
2. Collaboratively enhance the dealer experience.
3. Work with a team of dedicated and passionate people.
This position is based at our corporate offices in Sturtevant, WI
ResponsibilitiesYOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintenance of the on-line dealer marketing portal.
• Execute production and distribution of dealer marketing materials
• Coordinate logistics to support various shows & events needs.
• Execute production and distribution of consumer direct marketing tactics.
• Support in the execution of Social Media initiatives.
• Coordination with digital agency to execute website maintenance and updates.
• Processing department purchase orders and invoices.
• Interact with supervisors, project leaders, sales and marketing staff on a daily basis.
• Other duties as assigned.
RequirementsYOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Pursuing Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or communications.
• GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0.
• Previous marketing experience a plus.
• Able to work independently.
• Entrepreneurial Spirit with a Can Do, Will Do Attitude
• Effective project management skills essential.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong communication (written, oral and presentation) skills.
• Highly organized and able to multi-task.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, and social media platforms.
• Passionate about power sports and boating industry is a plus.
• Knowledge about outboard motors, boating industry and engines a plus.