Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
Marketing InternZAG Group of Companies
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Communications and Digital Media InternStella Ashaolu
Marketing and Media InternshipStarEvents
Social Media Marketing InternYoung Adult Survival Guide
Social Media Marketing For New Edible Cannabis Companywww.OldNewportRealty.com
Brand Marketing InternBookmark This
BRP US Inc.
10101 Science Dr.
Posted: November 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWHY JOIN THE TEAM?
1. Fast paced and challenging environment.
2. Collaboratively enhance the dealer experience.
3. Work with a team of dedicated and passionate people.
This position is based at our corporate offices in Sturtevant, WI
ResponsibilitiesYOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintenance of the on-line dealer marketing portal.
• Execute production and distribution of dealer marketing materials
• Coordinate logistics to support various shows & events needs.
• Execute production and distribution of consumer direct marketing tactics.
• Support in the execution of Social Media initiatives.
• Coordination with digital agency to execute website maintenance and updates.
• Processing department purchase orders and invoices.
• Interact with supervisors, project leaders, sales and marketing staff on a daily basis.
• Other duties as assigned.
RequirementsYOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Pursuing Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or communications.
• GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0.
• Previous marketing experience a plus.
• Able to work independently.
• Entrepreneurial Spirit with a Can Do, Will Do Attitude
• Effective project management skills essential.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong communication (written, oral and presentation) skills.
• Highly organized and able to multi-task.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, and social media platforms.
• Passionate about power sports and boating industry is a plus.
• Knowledge about outboard motors, boating industry and engines a plus.