Marketing Account ManagementOhio Legacy Consultants
Corporate Sponsorship InternshipThe Hunter Group
Marketing and Communications InternEmanation Marketing Group
Social Media Intern- Summer 2017BostonVIPlist
((( *EXCITING OPPORTUNITY* ))) -- Marketing & Promotions (Social Media Manager)Next Level Publishing
Sponsorship Marketing InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Customer Loyalty AssociateSpice Pharm
Brand Marketing InternBookmark This
BRP US Inc.
10101 Science Dr.
Posted: November 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWHY JOIN THE TEAM?
1. Fast paced and challenging environment.
2. Collaboratively enhance the dealer experience.
3. Work with a team of dedicated and passionate people.
This position is based at our corporate offices in Sturtevant, WI
ResponsibilitiesYOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintenance of the on-line dealer marketing portal.
• Execute production and distribution of dealer marketing materials
• Coordinate logistics to support various shows & events needs.
• Execute production and distribution of consumer direct marketing tactics.
• Support in the execution of Social Media initiatives.
• Coordination with digital agency to execute website maintenance and updates.
• Processing department purchase orders and invoices.
• Interact with supervisors, project leaders, sales and marketing staff on a daily basis.
• Other duties as assigned.
RequirementsYOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Pursuing Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or communications.
• GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0.
• Previous marketing experience a plus.
• Able to work independently.
• Entrepreneurial Spirit with a Can Do, Will Do Attitude
• Effective project management skills essential.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong communication (written, oral and presentation) skills.
• Highly organized and able to multi-task.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, and social media platforms.
• Passionate about power sports and boating industry is a plus.
• Knowledge about outboard motors, boating industry and engines a plus.