- Internships /
- Marketing /
- Brand of an Empowerment Speaker, radio/tv host, & brand strategist seeks Marketing Intern
Social Media & Community Management InternOcularIT Solutions
Marketing, Social Media, Sales InternElizabeth Connolly
Entertainment / Comedy Apprentice / Internship for marketing / online marketingNAC Industrial
Digital Marketing InternHemp Educate America
Marketing SpecialistCold Stone Creamery
Scranton Fringe Festival Social Media & Marketing InternshipScranton Fringe
Campus Brand Ambassador Monroe Community CollegeMosaic
Campus Brand Ambassador Appalachian State UniversityMosaic
Brand of an Empowerment Speaker, radio/tv host, & brand strategist seeks Marketing InternBookmark This
It's J Media, a development of JGW Enterprises
Posted: January 26 2016
Company Location: Memphis, TN
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe JGW Inspirational Brand, is the brand of an empowerment speaker, radio/tv host, & brand strategist.
We are currently looking for a few marketing interns who are interested in learning how to have a thriving online marketing and promotions business. This internship will afford the opportunity to build a marketing portfolio and gain experience in business management. We are looking to secure interns ASAP from anywhere across the globe. This will be a virtual learning and working experience. We have both full-time and part-time positions available.
You will assist The JGW Brand in marketing books, website visibility, using Social Media to connect with audience and a wide range of other tasks to promote an empowerment speaker.
Responsibilities- Assist with Website overall appeal.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.