- Internships /
- Marketing /
- Brand of an Empowerment Speaker, radio/tv host, & brand strategist seeks Marketing Intern
Marketing and Communications InternshipCoast 2 Coast Soccer
Marketing/Promotion RepVP RECORD DISTRIBUTORS INC
SPECIAL EVENTS PLANNNG INTERNVP RECORD DISTRIBUTORS INC
Social MediaColeman Group Consulting
Graphic Design InternColeman Group Consulting
Agency Assistant at Modeling AgencyJohn Casablancas of Connecticut
Marketing InternVehicles for Change
Mosaic Summer InternMosaic
Brand of an Empowerment Speaker, radio/tv host, & brand strategist seeks Marketing InternBookmark This
It's J Media, a development of JGW Enterprises
Posted: January 26 2016
Company Location: Memphis, TN
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe JGW Inspirational Brand, is the brand of an empowerment speaker, radio/tv host, & brand strategist.
We are currently looking for a few marketing interns who are interested in learning how to have a thriving online marketing and promotions business. This internship will afford the opportunity to build a marketing portfolio and gain experience in business management. We are looking to secure interns ASAP from anywhere across the globe. This will be a virtual learning and working experience. We have both full-time and part-time positions available.
You will assist The JGW Brand in marketing books, website visibility, using Social Media to connect with audience and a wide range of other tasks to promote an empowerment speaker.
Responsibilities- Assist with Website overall appeal.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.