Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
Marketing InternZAG Group of Companies
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Communications and Digital Media InternStella Ashaolu
Marketing and Media InternshipStarEvents
Social Media Marketing InternYoung Adult Survival Guide
Social Media Marketing For New Edible Cannabis Companywww.OldNewportRealty.com
Brazil Country ManagerBookmark This
Posted: July 31 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSmall business find it hard to stand out & drive sales.
SALT has already helped 170,000 businesses globally solve that problem, with Brazil as our top market.
SALT is a marketing automation platform for businesses.
Our algorithm creates a tailor-made marketing plan, which is then backed by hyper targeted and localized visual content. This enables businesses to stand out, drive sales, and all that, within minutes and on the go.
See what our clients have created by using salt - https://www.instagram.com/salt_app/
We are looking for an independent, curious, fast learning, hard worker and with great writing skills & customer service orientation who wants to work with an exciting start up.
This position is for people who want to walk the extra mile, and get responsibility that they wouldn't typically get in an entry position.
Main aspects of the position:
1. Familiar with Brazilian market
2. Client relations in Brazil
3. Creation of promotional content in Portuguese
4. Distribution of content to relevant channels
5. Managing social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram in Brazil
6. Manage company PR in Brazil
7. Android phone owners preferred
1. This is an unpaid internship, with a future option for payment
2. This is a remote internship (virtual presence only)
If this sounds like a fit, you are the one for us!
Responsibilities1. Client relations in Brazil
2. Creation of promotional content in Portuguese
3. Distribution of content to relevant channels
4. Managing social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram in Brazil
5. Manage company PR in Brazil
6. Android phone owners preferred