Book Marketing InternPulse, LLC
Paid Part Time Social Media Marketing/Public RelationsPEEKaMEET
Marketing - COMPETITIVE Team - Sports Athletes & CoachesNLD Group, Inc.
Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Website Manager and Designer - Big Data StartupGreenwich.HR
Social Media & Marketing InternDormMom Metro Atlanta, Inc
Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
Business development and marketing in Art entertainmentBookmark This
172 nw 26th Street
Posted: October 07 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWynwood-factory.com is a young start-up located in Miami, we organize art entertainment trying to make our customers having an Art experience made in Wynwood. We are seeking for a part time intern willing to be part of the adventure!
- Knowledge of Social Media
- Good writing and verbal skills
- Self-motivated, energetic, dependable, honest, and thorough.
- A versatile, self-starter with a positive attitude, who is cautiously assertive.
- Strong organizational and communication skills are required.
- Experience in public relations/marketing
- Team attitude; eager to cooperate with others with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to change direction and handle multiple responsibilities and tasks on a regular basis.
- Updating press and media contact databases
- Tracking press clippings
- Social Media
- Assisting in the coordination of events
- Assisting in the coordination and preparation of collaterals
- Develop the marketing Strategy
- Creating and developing a database of potential customers.
The position will offer flexibility in terms of schedule and is a non-paid internship.
If interested please contact us for an interview.
You can use the Internship as college credits for your College Degree if you need to. The position requires 10-15 hours per week.
Upon completion of the internship, the chosen candidate will receive a letter of recommendation including a description of duties and performance report.