Product Marketing InternBlackboard Inc
Art Collective InternSaint Sol
Social Media InternCha-Cha ChiC
Graphic Design / Marketing InternWaage Enterprises, LLC
Content Creator Student Internship (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Social Media Community Manager Student Internship (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Marketing and Market Research InternshipNortheast Florida Safety Council
LOOKING FOR THE BEST INTERNS!!The EVO Group
Business development and marketing in Art entertainmentBookmark This
172 nw 26th Street
Posted: October 07 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWynwood-factory.com is a young start-up located in Miami, we organize art entertainment trying to make our customers having an Art experience made in Wynwood. We are seeking for a part time intern willing to be part of the adventure!
- Knowledge of Social Media
- Good writing and verbal skills
- Self-motivated, energetic, dependable, honest, and thorough.
- A versatile, self-starter with a positive attitude, who is cautiously assertive.
- Strong organizational and communication skills are required.
- Experience in public relations/marketing
- Team attitude; eager to cooperate with others with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to change direction and handle multiple responsibilities and tasks on a regular basis.
- Updating press and media contact databases
- Tracking press clippings
- Social Media
- Assisting in the coordination of events
- Assisting in the coordination and preparation of collaterals
- Develop the marketing Strategy
- Creating and developing a database of potential customers.
The position will offer flexibility in terms of schedule and is a non-paid internship.
If interested please contact us for an interview.
You can use the Internship as college credits for your College Degree if you need to. The position requires 10-15 hours per week.
Upon completion of the internship, the chosen candidate will receive a letter of recommendation including a description of duties and performance report.