Graphic Design Intern6 Degrees Business Networking
Social Media, Marketing, PR and Event Intern6 Degrees Business Networking
Fashion Internship: KAT+PORTO Seeks Campus Brand AmbassadorsKAT+PORTO
Marketing Intern - Fall/WinterEvergage
Social Media Marketing InternSuperfit
Learn from an entrepreneur with over 18 years of eCommerce industry experienceSim1ems
Marketing Internship at New York City Music VenueLe Poisson Rouge
Personal Assistant Intern NeededVIRTUALFIT Creative Consulting
Business Development InternBookmark This
The Hunter Group
Posted: March 20 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI am a bestselling author, speaker, and news commentator who is looking for a creative,
motivated, out-of-the-box thinker who can research and target potential speaking engagements, business prospects, and media opportunities. The work I do has an inspiring, positive message about triumphing over challenges, and is in the personal and professional development space.
You will begin as fundamental part of a small business development team, although my commitment is that once you’re trained you would move forward to become the Business Development Manager.
The successful Business Development Manager will strategize to discover existing opportunities, and once those opportunities have been identified, will reach out to forge new and existing relationships with potential speaking venues and events, media opportunities, like-minded brands for collaborations, and potential clients and target organizations. The business development manager will nurture, develop, and grow those relationships with the aim to secure commitment and maximize the delivery of my services.
You will prepare and implement marketing strategies to generate and maintain increased sales in these fields. You will be hands-on, creating and maintaining a database of information, developing knowledge of our market, and creating leads. You will be responsible for identifying and/or creating new business opportunities through networking, cold-calling and when necessary, and making presentations to new and existing clients. You will support and explore existing client account relationships to maintain and grow sales.
ResponsibilitiesInterns will be performing the following tasks:
• Research business and appearance opportunities
• Help create and distribute pitches, press releases, and marketing content.
• Replying to potential clients, organizations, and booking agents.
• Consistently learn and grow, ask pertinent questions
Requirements• A creative thinker and excellent researcher.
• Someone who is energized by “cracking the code” and solving problems.
• Strong communication and planning skills and the ability to prioritize effectively.
• Must be self motivated and self disciplined.
• Will need to show confident sales skills and creative thinking in the capture of new business.
• Should provide examples of vision and planning, achieving positive results, and winning business.
• Excellent presentation and networking skills.
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Six month minimum commitment.
• 10-15 hours per week.