Marketing AssistantProof Management, Inc.
Entry Level Marketing and Advertising PositionsProof Management, Inc.
Marketing SpecialistMy Trick RC
San Francisco - HINT Water Marketing Internship SUMMER 2017Hint Inc.
Marketing and social media intershipLive + Love Pilates
Data Analytics - Marketing InternshipShop & Support
Marketing and Sales internshipClosed Loop Recycling
Distributor Marketing InternshipAdvertising Specialty Institute
Business Development InternBookmark This
Titanium Falcon Inc
440 Wolfe Rd
Posted: January 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTitanium Falcon is a Silicon Valley-based startup, which focuses on next generation interaction devices using motion control. The first product is a stylish smart ring - Talon which bridges the gap between wearable technology, mobile gaming and VR gaming, essentially using motion or gestures to play games or control Apps on smart devices such as phones, tablets, smart TVs, VR headsets, smart watches. Compared to traditional motion control gaming hardware which can be clunky, the Talon is a tiny finger ring. It also takes you from a 2D touchscreen to a 3D touchless space, Talon is all about having fun anywhere anytime. The near future plan of Titanium Falcon is to make inroads into other markets such as education, healthcare, and IoT.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Experience in fashion industry or gaming industry