Marketing InternAutism on the Seas
Book Marketing InternPulse, LLC
Book Sales AssociatePulse, LLC
Marketing InternCulstreet Ventures LLP
Jr MarketingAlpha Home Pest Control
Lifestyle Brand Editorial / Journalism InternSouthern Bohemian
Boutique & Lifestyle Brand Marketing InternSouthern Bohemian
Boutique & Lifestyle Brans Public Relations InternSouthern Bohemian
Business Development InternBookmark This
Course Hero Inc.
Posted: February 11 2015
Company Location: Redwood City, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCourse Hero Interns:
- Lead the development of Course Hero at their schools
- Connect with friends and peers to show them how they can contribute to Course Hero
- Build an academic resource that will serve their school and support their students for years to come
- Provide feedback, and help shape Course Hero to better serve learners
- Participate in Professional Development Workshops each week with one-on-one coaching from a Course Hero Manager
Course Hero is looking for CURRENTLY ENROLLED STUDENTS. If this sounds like an opportunity that you would be interested in, respond to this post and attach your resume' in either .pdf or .docx format.