Business Development Internship (3 months)Bookmark This
Motion Global Limited
No.470, North Zhongshan Road
Posted: May 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description• Largest designer glasses e-commerce retailer worldwide (smartbuyglasses.com)
• Multicultural team representing over 20 nationalities
• Fast growing, dynamic and young company culture
SmartBuyGlasses Optical Group, operated under Motion Global Ltd., is the world’s leading designer eyewear e-retailer. With operations across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas, SmartBuyGlasses has become the market leader in over 30 countries worldwide. With over 160 employees, we retail the world’s best eyewear brands including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility.
For more information see: www.motionglobal.com, www.smartbuyglasses.com
We are seeking a Business Development Intern to assist our Marketing Manager on marketplace and affiliate partner development. He/she will be working with our partners, such as: Amazon, Lazada, Rakuten and many more. The successful candidate would be someone who is self-driven, target oriented and business-minded.
ResponsibilitiesTasks & Responsibilities:
• Conduct research on potential marketplace and affiliate partners globally to identify market and relationship building potential.
• Contact potential affiliate networks to build partnerships and develop promotional campaigns.
• Responsible for competitor benchmark.
• Regularly check on marketplaces for customer messages and follow up on any issues, solution or feedback.
• Manage inventory and sales levels on marketplaces on a monthly basis.
Please note that this is an unpaid internship which is to be undertaken for a period of between three and six months dependent upon the availability of the candidate. Whilst full time would be preferred, we are also willing to offer the role to students who are able to work part time (20 office hours per week). Due to the nature of this role, we are unable to offer visas to applicants. Whilst this internship is unpaid, trainees will receive extensive exposure all facets of digital marketing and training from our experienced and dedicated team. This is a great opportunity for students and recent graduates to gain valuable experience of working within a market leading company, whilst learning key transferrable skills in both digital marketing and ecommerce industries.
How to Apply
RequirementsThe Qualified Candidate:
• Fluency in English and other languages would be an advantage.
• Excellent communication skills in writing and verbally.
• Ability to self-prioritise tasks, to work independently and to be proactive.
• Computer literate with an excellent understanding of MS Office, especially Excel.
• Highly self-motivated and capability to perform well under pressure and to meet deadlines.
• Experience in performing research and analysis in an e-commerce industry would be an advantage.