Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media InternEuro School of Tennis
Marketing/Advertising SpecialistPrimetime Tent & Table, LLC
*Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Digital Marketing Internshipcar2go
Marketing And Operations Internship- Spring/ Summer 2017Luxor Linens
Event Coordinator - Sales and MarketingSupply Chain Latin America
Business Development InternshipBookmark This
2211 S I-35, # 108
Posted: September 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMailLift is the handwritten industry leader reaching 1,000,000+ words per year for B2B business, supporting SaaS, Inc. 5000, and many Fortune 500 enterprises. Our company automates handwritten letters and "Thank You" packages for 1,000+ companies throughout the USA, Canada, Europe, LatAm, and Australia. Each letter is written by a real person in our Austin, Texas office.
As part of the Sales team at the world’s leading handwritten letter platform, Business Development Interns will get hands-on experience working in a fast growing startup environment. You will learn and put into practice the ins and outs of valuable sales and marketing tools (Quickbooks, Salesforce, HubSpot, Shopify, Trello, Asana, Close.io, etc.).
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Prospecting, qualifying, and educating our inbound leads
- Communicating with prospects through calls and emails
- Referring opportunities to the Sales Manager
- Managing prospect data in our CRM
- Collaborating with the Operations team
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Excited to email and talk with clients
- Extroverted and can easily carry a conversation
- Curious about fast growing startups
- Proactive and eager to learn fast
- A lover of √ lists and calendars
Our interns will be compensated for their work, but they will also benefit from being involved in a collaborative environment with team members who are passionate about MailLift.
Submit your resume and we’ll be in touch if we think you’re a good fit for us!