Marketing and Social MediaPraos Health Inc.
Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing InternGambit Sports Private Limited
Marketing ExecutiveFabian Media Pvt. Ltd
Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media InternEuro School of Tennis
Marketing/Advertising SpecialistPrimetime Tent & Table, LLC
Business Development ManagerBookmark This
Old airport road, Bangalore
Posted: October 19 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJob Title: Business Development Manager.
Location: Delhi and Mumbai
CTC: 2.75L to 3.5L
Interview process: 3 Telephonic and 1 F2F (At your place)
Telephonic 17/10/2015 @ 11am to 1pm
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
• Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
• Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Participate in pricing the solution/service.
• Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
• Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
• Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
• Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
• Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
• Business Development Planning
• Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
• Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
• Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
• Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Evening Flavors is your recipe for food and fun. Foodies come in all shapes and sizes and we've got a portal that fits them all. Whether you 're looking to book a date night, a weekend watering hole, or Chinese take-out, it 's now just a click away.
With Evening Flavors, you get the insider 's tip to what 's happening and when. If it 's not on our website, you 're probably not missing out on much. You can even plan and promote the most epic parties right here, right now. We even feature adventure sports outlets, resorts, and other entertainment events on our website - Adlabs Imagica and Essel World to name a few.
We 've grown with you through your myriad experiences. Our service has been tried and tasted, making us the definitive fun and food guide. We 've soaked in the fine flavors of each city to offer you the best. So, if you 're looking for an adventure, you 've come to the right place!
Head Office at Banaglore and operations in all major cities of India.
Oppo BESCOM 7,
ResponsibilitiesManagement and Research
• Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
• Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
• Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
• Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
• Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
• Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
• Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
• Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
• Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.