Website image and content workZiberty Inc.
Business Development and Marketing InternJulia Franzosa INC
Marketing InternErupt Marketing
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT Internship ( IN HOME CARE service)www.oneononeseniorcare.com
Tech Startup Marketing InternshipCarBlip
Get your foot in the door! Internship - Marketing/AdvertisingGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Social Media Marketing Agency Fall Internship in Woodland HillsBright Age
Media Marketing InternshipiDataBreak, Inc.
Business Development / Marketing InternBookmark This
225 Lincoln Highway
Fairless Hills, PA
Posted: March 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCommunity Recycling is a for-profit recycling company that offers an innovative and engaging portfolio of consumer-based clothing and accessory recycling programs, each focused on reuse. We are dedicated not only to landfill diversion of usable items, but also to our mission of "People Recycling for People." Through the simple act of recycling, Community Recycling strives to connect people, communities and cultures around the world with an engaging, rewarding and measurable recycling and sustainability experience.
Opportunity for full time postion
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing recycling partners and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns, including all social media platforms
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Support all existing recycling programs in a hands-on, entrepreneurial setting
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Market Analysis, Recycling, Sustainable Business, Social Marketing, Computer Applications
Preferred - Humor, Business Acumen